CB Montrell Custis Signs With Ole Miss (Update: Page 3)

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
Re: *** CB Contrell Curtis Commits to Alabama ***

I'm not sure it can be fixed, cause I've started threads & saw mistakes in the title of the post, and edited it, but, it didn't edit the original title, only the title below the point where it was edited at..I'm not sure the Mods can fix it or not..MOAN could request the mods to delete it & let them know he could post another thread with the right name is the only way I think it can be altered to the right name..
Would someone please fix the title to reflect his correct first name. I don't know if recruits ever look at this board, but they should at least see their right name if they do.

MOAN

All-American
Aug 30, 2010
Swearengin, Alabama, United States

I'm not sure it can be fixed, cause I've started threads & saw mistakes in the title of the post, and edited it, but, it didn't edit the original title, only the title below the point where it was edited at..I'm not sure the Mods can fix it or not..MOAN could request the mods to delete it & let them know he could post another thread with the right name is the only way I think it can be altered to the right name..
I think the mods can fix it but are having a to good laugh at my expense lol! Sorry for the screw up and I have been hoping for it to be changed for the kids sake!! :)

NoNC4Tubs

Hall of Fame
Nov 13, 2010

Other than him changing his name.........any updates? :cool:

runtheoption22

News|BB|FB|REC Moderator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2003
Cleveland
Re: *** CB Montrell Custis Commits to Alabama ***

this one surprised some folks, but look for him to blow up during the senior season....

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville

After his decommitment last week, he commits to Ole Miss this week...

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville

I don't think anyone missed it as much as it was just too obvious of a face palm to really say anything. LOL!
Or some realize the letter h is right above the letter n on the keyboard, and Montrell very well might have had a typo from not hitting the correct letter. Or his iPhone may have auto-corrected without him realizing.

DocCrimson

All-SEC
Jan 3, 2010
East TN

Fortunately, I believe Ole Miss has good English and Creative Writing programs, so if he works hard, he may learn to proofread.

Then again, I'm guilty of worse, especially on my phone. (DYAC)

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.