CB Montrell Custis Signs With Ole Miss (Update: Page 3)

sanjosecrimson

Hall of Fame
May 18, 2007
San Jose, California
Re: CB Contrell Curtis commits to Bama!!!

Originally a Kentucky commit. Flip during an unofficial visit with his parents . Nice size, long arms, good hips with solid back pedal abilities. Can play either CB or Safety.

Braveheart

All-SEC
Feb 12, 2006

Originally a Kentucky commit. Flip during an unofficial visit with his parents . Nice size, long arms, good hips with solid back pedal abilities. Can play either CB or Safety.
I just watched him on You Tube. Good looking prospect, good speed, athletic, not at all afraid to lay the wood. I think you're right, he could play either safety or CB.

glasscutter256

All-American
Jan 31, 2009
Huntsville

Welcome Mr. Custis. Really impressed by his film. takes good angles. good vision and great ball skills. Will definitely hit someone and comes up to play the run very well. Good form tackling and explodes into the ball carrier. Great pickup. Tony Brown and Humphrey better watch out for this guy. I expect his stock to grow assuming he stays healthy this year.

BigEasyTider

FB | REC Moderator
Nov 27, 2007
Re: *** CB Contrell Curtis Commits to Alabama ***

Solid pick-up here. Kid needs to add some weight in the S&C program, but he has a solid frame to work with and has decent athleticism on film. Not going to be an elite-type signee, but one with some real upside that could become an asset in a couple of years in a college program.

Do like the fact that we continue to make a concerted effort at signing a lot of natural corners. Given the progression of the modern game, the old wishbone-era axiom for running backs applies to cornerbacks in this day and age: You can never have enough of them.

MOAN

All-American
Aug 30, 2010
Swearengin, Alabama, United States

I guess Montrell Custis is just going to have to change his name to Contrell Curtis lol! I typed Contrell Curtis for some reason when I started the thread and its still hanging with us. LOL!!! Maybe he will get on here and read it for a good laugh!!! Roll Tide Montrell and sorry for the mistake!!! ;)

FitToBeTide

All-American
Aug 19, 2001
St. Florian

I guess Montrell Custis is just going to have to change his name to Contrell Curtis lol! I typed Contrell Curtis for some reason when I started the thread and its still hanging with us. LOL!!! Maybe he will get on here and read it for a good laugh!!! Roll Tide Montrell and sorry for the mistake!!! ;)
AKA a "Verne-ism". :D

CrimsonSEC

Hall of Fame
Jan 8, 2007
Brewton

Would someone please fix the title to reflect his correct first name. I don't know if recruits ever look at this board, but they should at least see their right name if they do.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.