Link: Mass Threat Under Investigation At Auburn

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
I know we all hate The Barn & Barners, but, I hope nothing comes of this & it is an idiot trying to scare them..If y'all have kids or know anyone that has a kid or kids that goes to Auburn..It's best to let them know about this..

Here's The Link..CLICK ME

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
Don't forget - today is the anniversary of the Va Tech shooting. Take it seriously. Hopefully a hoax.

Capt. Jack

Suspended
Jun 20, 2006
I think they can rule out an AU student as the culprit. All the words are spelled correctly.

In all seriousness, we should start making examples of these people when they're caught.

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
This particular week is the time of year to have sensitivities alert. We always did when I was a security policeman. Note the history of just the last 21 years

April 15 - Boston Marathon bombing
April 16 - Va Tech massacre
April 19 - Waco
April 19 - OKC bombing
April 20 - Columbine shooting
April 20 - Hitler's birthday (for the neo-Nazis)

pigsinspace

1st Team
Jan 26, 2011
Unfortunately, college students have been known use graffiti to stage hate crimes against themselves, but the message is not specific enough for that. Hopefully it is just someone who thinks they are being funny, and they get to laugh all the way to jail.

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
This is a "football" board subject?

:conf2:
Obviously not..It 's a slow time of year the mods usually lets important Non-Sports slide one here , especially when something big happens, to a place that involves something that's related to a good many of us, especially those of us that have relatives that goes to auburn..And a good many of us have folks that attends auburn..I have a cousin that goes there & yes she's a Bama Fan..Mods please feel free to move this to non-sports if need be so it doesn't irritate folks..

Last edited:

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
Here's an update from Fox 6..Apparently the threat was found 3 weeks ago..I'm glad to see the campus police took it seriously & they had extra police on hand at the campus..I don't like the fact that the letter cause this much chaos & caused as big of a disruption of classes which is exactly the intent of the letter I'm sure..I hope they catch the guy that wrote the letter..I imagine the dude that found it has been scrutinized to no end by the police..Cause there have been cases similar to this, and it was later found out the person that found the letter, either admitted eventually that they were the one that wrote the letter or was found to be the one that did type the letter as the gathered evidence, I'm not saying Caleb Mason did typed or that he planted the letter, but, will be investigated cause he found the letter..

Here's The Link..CLICK ME

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.