JessN: Draft short-take: Are UA stocks rising or falling?

JessN

Administrator & Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Draft short-take: Are UA stocks rising or falling?
by Jess Nicholas
TideFans Editor-In-Chief
April 16th, 2014 03:10 AM

. By Jess Nicholas, TideFans.com Editor-In-Chief April 16, 2014   It may be tax day, but presumptive Alabama draftees are less concerned with taxes and more concerned with stocks.   And we don’t mean of the Dow Jones variety.   Now that pro days have concluded, here’s a brief look at where we projected Alabama’s […]

Read More Here

PDL

All-SEC
Oct 16, 2005
Birmingham, AL
That would make 11 guys drafted, which is a lot. I could definitely see it happening, but it wouldn't surprise me to see a couple fall out of the draft, like Sunseri and even Hubbard. It seems like there's always been the "potential" tag on Hubbard, but not the production you'd like to see. I feel like NFL teams will notice that. I do think CK and Ha Ha still go in the 1st round, but I would be shocked if AJ went as high as the 2nd round.

JessN

Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Jess, any thoughts on AJ's alleged/proposed wedding reality show and how it might affect his draft status?
I don't think it will have much effect on the status. As for what I think about it in general, why anyone would choose to turn their wedding (or any other part of their private life) into a reality show is beyond me. But it's not my wedding, so I hope they have fun with it. I won't watch it, though.

JessN

Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
That would make 11 guys drafted, which is a lot. I could definitely see it happening, but it wouldn't surprise me to see a couple fall out of the draft, like Sunseri and even Hubbard. It seems like there's always been the "potential" tag on Hubbard, but not the production you'd like to see. I feel like NFL teams will notice that. I do think CK and Ha Ha still go in the 1st round, but I would be shocked if AJ went as high as the 2nd round.
I don't see Hubbard falling out. If we're talking simply about measurables and whatnot, he was probably in the top 20-30 overall at the combine.

The guy who I think is in danger of falling out is Jeoffrey Pagan. And Sunseri is a tossup at best. Still, I was shocked Quinton Dial got drafted in Round 5 by San Francisco a couple of years ago and that worked out for him.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.