Link: Rolando McClain comes out of retirement again, lands with Cowboys...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrampLineman

Hall of Fame
Jul 21, 2010
Alabama
Was it one of those conditional trades? Where if he does well/is still with the team at the end of the year Dallas gives up a draft pick? Or are they just free and clear with a great deal?
I think they are in the clear now. I think they traded McClain to the Cowboys of course, and Dallas gave Baltimore a 6th round pick for the Ravens 7th round pick in 2015 and that was it I think. Brilliant trade to get a 1st rounder for a 6th round pick IMHO. Of course it was a gamble at the time since they didn't know which McClain they would get.

4Q Basket Case

FB|BB Moderator
Staff member
Nov 8, 2004
Tuscaloosa
Hope he had good insurance, covering contents, and paid current.

I'm no pro, but to my intrained eye, that picture in Suttles' tweet looks like a 100% total loss of the structure and everything in it.

Rush

All-American
Jul 5, 2011
Ontario, Canada
Hope he had good insurance, covering contents, and paid current.

I'm no pro, but to my intrained eye, that picture in Suttles' tweet looks like a 100% total loss of the structure and everything in it.
Amen brother...

As my Dad taught me at an early age - when I didn't have much interest in listening to my Dad, even when renting an apt - let alone when owning a lakefront home - have proper insurance...

God I hope this doesn't turn out as bad as it could...

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
Amen brother...

As my Dad taught me at an early age - when I didn't have much interest in listening to my Dad, even when renting an apt - let alone when owning a lakefront home - have proper insurance...

God I hope this doesn't turn out as bad as it could...
There'll always be some irreplaceable memories/keepsakes...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.