Link: Rolando McClain comes out of retirement again, lands with Cowboys...

Status
Not open for further replies.

theballguy

Hall of Fame
Nov 5, 2012
Roll Tide Roll, Colorado USA
Re: Rolando McClain Retires Again (Page 4 Update: Unretiring... Again?)

Just wanted to give y'all something I heard this morning on our local sports talk radio. Ted Madden who is a Dallas Cowboy beat writer was on the Tim Fletcher Sports Talk Radio show this morning in Shreveport. He said that one day this week Rolando refused to wear his helmet during practice because it was "too hot". He went on to say that some people he's talked to within the organization say he is a major head case. I hope this story was just taken out of context but I heard the entire interview and it sounds like Ro still has some "issues".
Wish he would get help. It sounds like there is some mental stuff going on. Hate to hear all this stuff about him :(

cuda.1973

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
Allen, Texas

Uhm..........you may want to read the DMN blog. Once again, someone in the media hears something, gets it wrong, and runs with it. It then turns into what we are now seeing.

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX

Ro needs to get back to football shape which he's currently doing. Once he's there he should shine. Glad he is starting though. Great sign! JUST STAY OUT OF DECATUR!!

Sent from my iPhone

Roll Tide! 15 Time National Champions, More BCS Championships than any school...
Decatur does something to a man. It's like you lose half your intelligence when you enter the city limits. Hard to explain.

Decatur does something to a man. It's like you lose half your intelligence when you enter the city limits. Hard to explain.
C'mon! I've been there once. It can't be that bad.

Sent from my iPhone

Roll Tide! 15 Time National Champions, More BCS Championships than any school...

Chukker Veteran

Hall of Fame
Feb 6, 2001

C'mon! I've been there once. It can't be that bad.

Sent from my iPhone

I was born in Decatur, and still live there. Just look at what living there has done to me. :eek2:

Benny Perrin is another ex Bama player from Decatur, he still lives here too.

It's got it's good and bad...like any other place.

derek4tide

Hall of Fame
Jan 19, 2005
Daphne, AL

I was born in Decatur, and still live there. Just look at what living there has done to me. :eek2:

Benny Perrin is another ex Bama player from Decatur, he still lives here too.

It's got it's good and bad...like any other place.
Very true of any town that I have lived in. Especially in north Alabama, because of the ut and barn fans. ;)

Chukker Veteran

Hall of Fame
Feb 6, 2001

If a person could be described as a half-wit, I guess that indicates one trip to Decatur.

cuda.1973

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
Allen, Texas

I heard some bits and pieces that Ro is going to be running the D, from his LB position. Things here are in turmoil, as the Rangers manager suddenly resigned. So, no Cowbag news the last hour or so.

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011

I wish him well, but based on his past, my expectations are low.

DurdenTider

All-SEC
Jan 3, 2011
Mobile, AL

I heard some bits and pieces that Ro is going to be running the D, from his LB position. Things here are in turmoil, as the Rangers manager suddenly resigned. So, no Cowbag news the last hour or so.
I think he's on the 2nd team defense so if he is running the D, it won't be all the time

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville

I think he's on the 2nd team defense so if he is running the D, it won't be all the time
Unless things have changed, he's starting. That was the report Wednesday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.