Link: Rolando McClain comes out of retirement again, lands with Cowboys...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
Re: Rolando McClain Retires Again (Page 4 Update: Unretiring... Again?)

I specifically watched Ro in their game and he played a good game. He was instinctive and in the right place and was angry when he got to the ball carrier. I hate that Dallas defense is so bad around him.

Go Bama

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
16outa17essee

I specifically watched Ro in their game and he played a good game. He was instinctive and in the right place and was angry when he got to the ball carrier. I hate that Dallas defense is so bad around him.
The best offensive player for the 49ers was Tony Romo. Rolando played great.

BamaJama17

Hall of Fame
Sep 17, 2006
Hoover, AL

He is really on his way to making the NFL comeback player of the year.

TheRealPokeChop

Hall of Fame
Jul 7, 2010
Hueytown, Al

Had a great game last week even in coverage which was a weak spot for him in the past in the nfl. Also please change this title! I keep thinking he's retiring again haha.

Coach25

1st Team
Sep 1, 2014

Had a great game last week even in coverage which was a weak spot for him in the past in the nfl. Also please change this title! I keep thinking he's retiring again haha.
Im with you I clicked thinking something had happened to him again. Should now be like Rolando McClain back in NFL....stay tuned for updates. Lol

Last edited:

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al

It needs to say " Rolanda McClain Latest update" That way, we can keep checking it without changing the title. Or it needs to merge to " Former Alabama players in NFL" Thread we got going on.
Im with you I clicked thinking something had happened to him again. Should now be like Rolando McClain back in NFL....stay tuned for updates. Lol

Coach25

1st Team
Sep 1, 2014

It needs to say " Rolanda McClain Latest update" That way, we can keep checking it without changing the title. Or it needs to merge to " Former Alabama players in NFL" Thread we got going on.
I thought I put that title in blue my bad. I went back and fixed it.

Last edited:

CullmanTide

Hall of Fame
Jan 7, 2008
Cullman, Al

Very true of any town that I have lived in. Especially in north Alabama, because of the ut and barn fans. ;)
We moved to Cullman after Tennessee won the BCS title and it seemed orange Vol stuff was everywhere, it was appalling. Now you never see any of it. Looking back, I think barners may have done it to tick Alabama fans off. Back on topic, I hope Rolando does well and continues down the right path.

TideFan in AU

Hall of Fame
I'm torn in this game. I'm a titans fan but have demarco Murray on my fantasy team..
LOL

Let me start off by saying I know this is wrong - really wrong! - but a friend of mine has (had) Adrian Peterson and Ray Rice on his fantasy team. He told me yesterday that he felt he had both been whipped with a switch and knocked out in an elevator this week. He is one of those guys that has a crude sense of humor, so he wasn't making light of the real situations.

braggtd

Suspended
Sep 25, 2011
McClain big day today. For those who missed it....Ro's int! It should have been a TD but the refs suck!

braggtd

Suspended
Sep 25, 2011
Ro actually got up and ran a touchdown but the refs had ruled the pass incomplete. The incomplete was overturned but the touchdown didn't count.
But I see who you're talking about. Bama versus Bama there.
Ha, I didn't notice that!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.