Link: Rolando McClain comes out of retirement again, lands with Cowboys...

Status
Not open for further replies.

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
I'm just glad he's back in a safe place: in football and away from some bad influences.

The last thing I wanted to see happen to such a talented young man is end up like Hernandez.

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
Re: Rolando McClain Reinstated by the Baltimore Ravens

Game clinching INT for Ro.He has secretly made me a Cowboys fan from watching him this year.
I watched the entire game today. Rolando plays like a linebacker on running plays and a DB on passing plays. He is all over the place.

I think he could have been an outstanding TE with good hands to catch the ball. This is his 2nd interception for the year, I think. I think he jumped at least 10 feet to catch that interception today. The one prior to today should have been a Pick six but an official blew a whistle stopping play when he should not have blown the whistle.

We're watching you Rolando. Keep up the good work!

OreBama

All-American
Sep 26, 2005
Portland, OR
If he stays out of Decatur, he should be fine. I'd go as far to say that everyone should stay away from there. Maybe just all of Morgan County to be safe. :D

TitleWave

All-American
Dec 3, 2012
Re: Rolando McClain Reinstated by the Baltimore Ravens

I watched the entire game today. Rolando plays like a linebacker on running plays and a DB on passing plays. He is all over the place.
Boy, does he look the MLB part - just an imposing presence from the opposing QB's vantage.

Meanwhile, not to hijack Ro's prodigal victory lap, but the 'Bama alum donning No. 21 in Green Bay is drawing comparisons after six games to the last future HoFer to wear that shirt.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
If he stays out of Decatur, he should be fine. I'd go as far to say that everyone should stay away from there. Maybe just all of Morgan County to be safe. :D
I notice that he doesn't even list Decatur as his hometown. He lists Athens. That's in Limestone County, so he has already heard your advice...

KillVols

1st Team
Oct 23, 2004
Ro is a monster! I have always loved his intensity! I am watching the Boys this year again just because of him and I think he is a big reason they have won. That and a great running game. But just like anything you have all these Cowboys haters.... Just like everyone hate bama...they to hate the cowboys... 49ers? give me a freakin break. Americas team is back.

BTW- Ro has iced three games this year....also Rashad Johnson got a pick six yesterday to ice his the skins.

TrampLineman

Hall of Fame
Jul 21, 2010
Alabama
He has forced a fumble and has 2 picks now. It's great to see him back. He definitely has to be a contender for comeback player of the year.

Go Bama

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
16outa17essee
I'm really enjoying watching the Cowboys this year because of Ro. I change pro teams every year depending on where Bama players are. The Cowboys have been a really fun team to watch this year. I have a new respect for Tony Romo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.