Link: Rolando McClain comes out of retirement again, lands with Cowboys...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alasippi

Suspended
Aug 31, 2007
Ocean Springs, MS
he sure did. he led the team in tackles and had a pick.

he just might win comeback player of the year.
If he continues on his current pace, he'll be one of the most amazing, "I blew it-I got it back" stories in history. I'll be honest, I didn't think he could do it the way his road was traveling.
He's proving me wrong and I hope he continues to do so.
Very sincere congrats to Ro.

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover
Re: Rolando McClain Reinstated by the Baltimore Ravens

I did not see the game but am very happy for Ro. Heck, I am not surprised at all. If he can stay away from Decatur the guy can dominate the league for years to come.

TouchThatThang

All-SEC
Feb 8, 2014

So he had seven tackles, a sack, a TFL and a pick. Sounds like someone we used to know.

I'm actually rooting for the Cowboys to be a good team just because of Ro. Because if he's playing on a bad team, I could see him losing focus. The guys around him at Oakland didn't care, and the think that had a little something to do with his own apathy.

TideWatcher

All-SEC
Dec 11, 2006
newton county, ms

One thing is sure; he has the physical talent and the knowledge of the game. With him it is all about maturity. He always seems right on the edge of losing it. Hope he can maintain, and accept the lows with the highs.

TrampLineman

Hall of Fame
Jul 21, 2010
Alabama

So he had seven tackles, a sack, a TFL and a pick. Sounds like someone we used to know.

I'm actually rooting for the Cowboys to be a good team just because of Ro. Because if he's playing on a bad team, I could see him losing focus. The guys around him at Oakland didn't care, and the think that had a little something to do with his own apathy.
Yep he's proving he has the talent now. I just wonder what cut the lights on with the trade because he seemed out of it with the Ravens as well.

I hope he keeps it together too, he is a nasty linebacker who could be one of the best when his head is on straight. Our defenses with him were straight nasty. If he could have played with more 5 stars he would have been a household name even outside of Alabama before he went pro.

As for Oakland yea they eat all their talent up so he's not the first one.

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover

Yep he's proving he has the talent now. I just wonder what cut the lights on with the trade because he seemed out of it with the Ravens as well.
He spent some time in Tuscaloosa. I have no inside on this but my suspicion is that it was Saban that got into him. Coach told him what we all know - stay your butt out of Decatur and get back on the field...way too talented not to be.

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al

Why do we keep bringing up Decatur? Its over and done with. he's back in NFL playing well. Let's not look to past, but look to the future.

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011

I hope he keeps it together too, he is a nasty linebacker who could be one of the best when his head is on straight. Our defenses with him were straight nasty. If he could have played with more 5 stars he would have been a household name even outside of Alabama before he went pro.

As for Oakland yea they eat all their talent up so he's not the first one.
Did Coach Saban have any influence in his being a Cowboy? The Cowboy's head coach did coach for Coach Saban at Miami and Dallas desperately needed a linebacker.

Also, he's wearing Leroy Jordan's old #55 for the Cowboys. I hope he has a great career with the Cowboys!

Con

Hall of Fame
Dec 19, 2006
Northern Hemisphere

That video was nice to hear. I am happy for Ro! Thank you for posting Clubfitter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.