Link: Rolando McClain comes out of retirement again, lands with Cowboys...

Status
Not open for further replies.

First Sergeant

Suspended
Jan 17, 2009
Re: Rolando McClain Reinstated by the Baltimore Ravens

Ro will always be one of my favorite LBs to ever play at Bama....I always enjoyed his enthusiasm and effort while in the crimson and white....sounds like he is getting his life together and turning to the only one that can truly help turn your life around....God! Good for him!

Chukker Veteran

Hall of Fame
Feb 6, 2001

I will know he's all the way back when he doesn't try to blame his trouble on being in Decatur, and takes responsibility for the people he chooses to run with.

I also expect him to have his latest conviction in Decatur overturned on appeal. I hope he celebrates that happening with a truckload of free turkeys to hand out in his hometown. He's given away a whole lot of them already.

braggtd

Suspended
Sep 25, 2011

Ro out today and Dallas D back to being terrible! Coincidence...I think not.

Roll Tide 00

1st Team
Sep 13, 2007

Game clinching INT for Ro.He has secretly made me a Cowboys fan from watching him this year.

WMack4Bama

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 7, 2008
Tuscaloosa, AL

Will never be a Cowboys fan. They Auburn to me. But I'm pulling for him. Great game today.

Alasippi

Suspended
Aug 31, 2007
Ocean Springs, MS
Ro has absolutely turned it around. I'll be honest. I didn't think he could do it.
His return to Tuscaloosa somehow worked wonders for him, and I have a feeling that Coach Saban maybe gave him some life altering advice.
Who knows? But he's performing at an incredible level and inspiring that entire Cowboys team.
I just wish I didn't hate the Cowboys lol...
sip

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.