Link: List of Basketball Transfers

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
A name to watch on this list is Christophe Varidel. He played at Florida Gulf Coast before transferring to Chaminade in Hawaii last year. He's about to graduate. He was on campus Wednesday and posted a picture with Michael Kessens to Instagram.

Here's his ESPN player profile. A career 39% (190-490) 3 point shooter.

BamaMTA06

All-SEC
Sep 9, 2007
He would be a great pick up. A good shooter and he only has one year to play leaving an extra spotlight to recruit with.

TitleWave

All-American
Dec 3, 2012
Gotta love the musical chairs globalism of college hoops transfers - or in this case musical hair. Does this Varidel come with an alphorn and Ricola cough drops for his rendition of the national anthem?

Thinking there may be new 'Bama warmups on the horizon, too:

Last edited:

wsims74

3rd Team
Apr 30, 2013
Varidel is visiting UCLA tomorrow.
He would be a great pickup, however a quick look at his instagram account and he is a beach/surfer kind a guy and notice his last two school choices. I would be shocked if he goes somewhere that doesnt have waves within driving distance.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
He would be a great pickup, however a quick look at his instagram account and he is a beach/surfer kind a guy and notice his last two school choices. I would be shocked if he goes somewhere that doesnt have waves within driving distance.
He's from Switzerland, so I'm not sure about him being a beach guy as much as a guy who wants warmer weather than home.

wsims74

3rd Team
Apr 30, 2013
go look at his instagram account.. 20 pictures almost all revolve around surfing. if you have been bitten with the bug, it doesn't matter where you are from you won't leave it.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.