Auburn 2013 National Champions

Mamacalled

Hall of Fame
Dec 4, 2000
Pelham, Al
With the N.Y. Times story about Jameis Winston, I have seen several auburn fans claiming the 2013 National Championship. Anyone else experience this?

BamaFanatJSU

1st Team
Apr 24, 2008
Rainbow City, AL
With the N.Y. Times story about Jameis Winston, I have seen several auburn fans claiming the 2013 National Championship. Anyone else experience this?
That's mind-blowingly awesome logic. The guy was accused of a crime but was never even prosecuted, much less convicted by a jury of his peers (even if he was guilty). The boogs frequently talked about the need for proof when we talked about AJ and the Heisman, but now that he has quarterbacked the team that cost them a championship, he is a felon and should be ineligible, thereby awarding them the MNC by default. You just can't make this stuff up.

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
Well, they claim the 2004 title should be theirs because USC was stripped of the BCS title and they were number two.

They're real bad about claiming stuff that ain't theirs. Funny thing is they accuse us of that but then they try to pretend none of those titles are real. The ONLY reason for this level of fear is because they ARE real. And Auburn will always be little brother, even if they become the first team to ever three-eat. The axis of power will always be in Tuscaloosa and they know it - and it drives them insane.

Mamacalled

Hall of Fame
Dec 4, 2000
Pelham, Al
Last edited:

jthomas666

Hall of Fame
Aug 14, 2002
Birmingham & Warner Robins
The responses write themselves...

"You guys sure are quick to claim things that you couldn't win on the field."
"Tell me more about this Heisman-winning QB who should have been ruled ineligible...did his dad pimp him out, too?"

etc.

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
For crying out loud, how do you lose a game and somehow become the winner? Even if the BCS, which is now defunct, somehow decided to revoke the FSU NC it would be like 2004 and there would be no BCSNC.

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
For crying out loud, how do you lose a game and somehow become the winner? Even if the BCS, which is now defunct, somehow decided to revoke the FSU NC it would be like 2004 and there would be no BCSNC.
Maybe we can get someone infected with Barner logic to explain to us how a disqualification of Winston "undoes" the loss of Auburn in 2013 but does NOT undo the loss of Oklahoma in 2004. Those twerps have tried to claim that one as well - because, they told us, it didn't matter because OU now had a loss.

Why do they count OU's loss in 2004 but omit their own in 2013? Answer: because it's genetic, part of being a Barner. This was recently on the SAT:

Logic is to Barner as

The correct answer was kryptonite to Superman.

Mamacalled

Hall of Fame
Dec 4, 2000
Pelham, Al
Saw another post staying that Jameis should be disqualified and it should be retroactive. That would mean that FSU played with an ineligible player which then FSU would have to forfeit the game making auburn the winner.

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
Saw another post staying that Jameis should be disqualified and it should be retroactive. That would mean that FSU played with an ineligible player which then FSU would have to forfeit the game making auburn the winner.
I say again - using that logic, Oklahoma and NOT AUBURN (who claimed it) is the 2004 champion since Bush was ineligible.

They cannot have this thing both ways. Besides - how does this make him ineligible? (Keep in mind that some of their fans on ITAT accused US of setting Winston up so that when we played them he would not be on the team).

CrimsonTheory

All-American
Mar 26, 2012
CrimsonBleedRed
According to Booger eater logic, does that mean we can retroactive claim the 2010 Nat'l Title, since they too had an unofficial "ineligible" quarterback playing for them?

Booger fans are so silly.

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
I think it's pretty ironic when they question all our legit NC's we claim, which in actuality, the NCAA claims, we've won more than what we claim by the way all you Barners, yet they turn around & claim a bogus NC & think it's ok for them to claim those..Silly BarnersLOL

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
I have no problem with their 2004 claim. They were undefeated and never got to play for it on the field. They lost this game on the field. It doesn't matter who played, they lost, and it was not their only loss on the season.

NoNC4Tubs

Hall of Fame
Nov 13, 2010
Using that reasoning, shouldn't Oregon be the 2010 Champs? :cool2:

BamaJama17

Hall of Fame
Sep 17, 2006
Hoover, AL
I have no problem with their 2004 claim. They were undefeated and never got to play for it on the field. They lost this game on the field. It doesn't matter who played, they lost, and it was not their only loss on the season.
How can you claim something you didn't win let alone play for?? The barn started lower in the polls the USC and OU and they also lost to USC in 2002 and 2003. They have nobody to blame but themselves for what happened in 2004.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NoNC4Tubs

Hall of Fame
Nov 13, 2010
Maybe we can get someone infected with Barner logic to explain to us how a disqualification of Winston "undoes" the loss of Auburn in 2013 but does NOT undo the loss of Oklahoma in 2004. Those twerps have tried to claim that one as well - because, they told us, it didn't matter because OU now had a loss.
Excellent point!!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.