A FaceBook Friend Posted A Confusing Road Sign She Recently Saw While Traveling

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
And thought I would post it so maybe y'all can explain this & I'll pass the info on to her..And if you have seen some other confusing road signs, please post them on here, I'm going to try to find some more from the internet & post them in this thread..

Here's The Sign The Confused Her..I reckon you just sit there..LOL

Bama Reb

Suspended
Nov 2, 2005
On the lake and in the woods, AL
Sort of reminds me of a sign I once saw down in Phenix City (AL). There was a Piggly Wiggly store across the street from the police station and the far left travel lane was marked "Left Turn Only".
Then at the end of the lane there was a sign on a post that read "No Left Turn". :confused:

cbi1972

Hall of Fame
Nov 8, 2005
Birmingham, AL
The sign that always makes me go "Duhhh" is "Bridge May Ice In Freezing Weather"
Not sure how you would concisely word a sign to convey the idea that even though the normal roadways might not be frozen over, a bridge might be, because it doesn't retain heat as well.

RammerJammer14

Hall of Fame
Aug 18, 2007
UA
Not sure how you would concisely word a sign to convey the idea that even though the normal roadways might not be frozen over, a bridge might be, because it doesn't retain heat as well.
I've only ever seen "Bridge Ices Before Road"

When I was a kid, whenever coming across on of these signs with my dad he would always say "That's not very nice".

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.