I think I need a new TV

gamersfuel

All-American
Jan 20, 2008
Auburn/near a cow pasture
i bought a vizio 48 inch smart tv a month ago. the thing turns off when using the netflix app and the sound goes off from time to time. this will be the 2nd time i had to return a new flat screen within 3 months. I'm on my 3rd tv in 3 months. talk about bad luck

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
How are sound bars hooked up to work with the tv? I might be interested in adding one to my tv.
Either through the red white and yellow cables or an optical cable. The power bar just has a power cord and then the audio connector. I got a $100 vizio sound bar. It fits in front of the TV perfectly. I don't use it unless its a sporting event or movie. Doesn't make a big difference otherwise. Only downside it you have to use a separate controller to control the volume of the sound bar. No big deal though. I think its worth it.

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
I bought a 40" Seiki. $250. I had it shipped to me and unfortunately I was not here when UPS delivered it. They will try again tomorrow. I still won't be here. I have deadlines at work. I am trying to find somebody with nothing better to do than to sit around all day and wait on UPS.

cbi1972

Hall of Fame
Nov 8, 2005
Birmingham, AL
I bought a 40" Seiki. $250. I had it shipped to me and unfortunately I was not here when UPS delivered it. They will try again tomorrow. I still won't be here. I have deadlines at work. I am trying to find somebody with nothing better to do than to sit around all day and wait on UPS.
You should be able to have it held at the UPS depot for pickup.

TheAccountant

All-SEC
Mar 22, 2011
Birmingham
I always have packages delivered to my work.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.