Alabama unveils Crimson and White rosters for A-Day

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
I saw the list. I think this is interesting. Cam Sims is playing with first team....and Reggie Ragland this should be epic game.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

jps1983

Hall of Fame
Aug 30, 2006
Cam and Chris Black with first team O is interesting, but Black was just biding his time. He'll be a beast. What is surprising is it seems Tomlinson is only second team on D. I thought he'd be a starter.

gtgilbert

All-American
Aug 12, 2011
Cam and Chris Black with first team O is interesting, but Black was just biding his time. He'll be a beast. What is surprising is it seems Tomlinson is only second team on D. I thought he'd be a starter.
who'd you push back to second team to put Tomlinson there? Robinson or Reed?

TrampLineman

Hall of Fame
Jul 21, 2010
Alabama
I wonder if D Lee's arrest cost him a starting job?
Hope so. We need ones we can depend on at this point. Let others play that show up and do it right. Just for the record I was very high on Lee and was a big fan of him when he signed. Just disappointed in him early on. Hopefully he'll bust his tail to be able to come back and get a spot, will only make us better.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
Hope so. We need ones we can depend on at this point. Let others play that show up and do it right. Just for the record I was very high on Lee and was a big fan of him when he signed. Just disappointed in him early on. Hopefully he'll bust his tail to be able to come back and get a spot, will only make us better.
I'm disappointed in Dillon also and hope he grows up fast. I think if he does what he is supposed to do and stays the course he will be starting in the fall.

Great to see big Cam take over at LT. I agree with the other poster that Chris Black is going to explode on the scene this year (along with Robert Foster). I will be very interested to see how Blake does in the pocket tomorrow.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.