Frank Haith Close to Signing Contract at Tulsa

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Getting out before he was sent out. Link

Missouri coach Frank Haith is in final negotiations to accept the Tulsa job, a source close to the situation told ESPN.com on Thursday.

Barring a last-minute collapse in negotiations, Haith will replace Danny Manning at Tulsa.

imauafan

All-American
Mar 3, 2004
Huntsville, AL
If I were a Missouri fan right now I would be very happy......IMHO they can do better than Haith. And if I were Bruce Pearl I would be very sad because he could have done much better than Auburn. :)

Harmost

All-American
Sep 19, 2005
So, this was weird...

I agree with imauafan though, Mizzou fans should be relieved.

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
Haith informed the Mizzou AD he was taking the job via text message this morning. How professional.
That's the way most communications are made today. What's the difference in a text and email? Nothing. Would a phone call have been better? Probably.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
That's the way most communications are made today. What's the difference in a text and email? Nothing. Would a phone call have been better? Probably.
He talked to the AD yesterday but didn't tell him. He waited to send him a text message today. Pick up the phone and call.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.