Cop shoots himself in leg serving eviction notice after "being attacked" by dog

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
Re: Cop shoots himself in leg serving eviction notice after "being attacked" by dog

In the video the "dangerous" pit bull is wagging his tail and playing with the children.

Dumb redneck cop....got what he deserved. Actually - he should be changed with assault with a deadly weapon and illegal discharge of a weapon with' the city limits.

The dog's owner is a LOT cooler than I would have been!

GRRRR!!!!! :mad:

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
Re: Cop shoots himself in leg serving eviction notice after "being attacked" by dog

George Zimmerman's brother?

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama

Pit Bulls are not as dangerous as this generation of LEO's that are being bred, oops, I meant being trained..I would put that in blue, but, I ain't kidding..I don't trust LEO's these days & only would call as an absolute last resort of desperation.I'm glad the idiot cop didn't kill himself or an innocent civilian..

This incident proves just how dangerous pit bulls are as a breed.

2003TIDE

Hall of Fame
Jul 10, 2007
ATL

Pit Bulls are not as dangerous as this generation of LEO's that are being bred, oops, I meant being trained..I would put that in blue, but, I ain't kidding..I don't trust LEO's these days & only would call as an absolute last resort of desperation.I'm glad the idiot cop didn't kill himself or an innocent civilian..
You should read this book. It's an interesting read about how we got to this point with the police. Covers why SWAT was a created, why every small town in the country now has SWAT and military equipment, and how misuse of SWAT has caused police shootings to increase. It goes in depth on several incidents where pets and people were shot and killed. What gets me is the fact that they get to self investigate and always find the shooting "justified."

Last edited:

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009

And again I will reiterate that I feel somewhat better over the way our local COP handled the cop dog-killer here - it was ultimately decided it wasn't justified, and rightly so. Punishment wasn't as severe as I would like, however.
I can only hope the citizenry in other locales can and will demand legitimate investigations instead of cover-ups and white-washes. All local governments are different, but here, it starts with the Mayor.

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama

I'm going to buy this book & read it..Sounds like a very true & accurate description of our militarized police force..A big part of the problem is the fact since the "War On Terror" began & those solders leaving the service, have become LEO's, and that militarized training is being used against the American People & it's just flat wrong of them..

You should read this book. It's an interesting read about how we got to this point with the police. Covers why SWAT was a created, why every small town in the country now has SWAT and military equipment, and how misuse of SWAT has caused police shootings to increase. It goes in depth on several incidents where pets and people were shot and killed. What gets me is the fact that they get to self investigate and always find the shooting "justified."

Last edited:

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama

Instead of starting a new thread I'll just put this video of LEO's busting up these desperate criminals selling lemonade & threatens a little girl that was going to pay $.10 cents for a cup..Our country can't allow harden criminals like that lil girl walking the streets..And it only took around 10 LEO's to bust up this ring of outlaws..I'd post the link, but, there's a few select words describing the LEO's actions in the comment section that might get me banned..So I'll just post the video..LOL

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.