Game Thread: ****Bama vs. Bama****

Ole Man Dan

Hall of Fame
Apr 21, 2008
Gadsden, Al.
He's like the other recruits that haven't graduated yet if I understand correctly.
I hear that Coker already has a 'Playbook', and is learning our plays.
From what I saw today, I hope he's learning our plays.

It also wouldn't hurt to let us go back to the 60s and early 70s with receivers covering
their hands and arms with 'Stickum'.
Lot of dropped passes today. :frown:

Last edited:

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
Yup..I hope Coker lives up to the hype the media has put on the kid, if he can produce as QB, despite the ungodly expectations being put on him, I have a feeling we're going to be unstoppable on offense this season..Coker is walking into the "Perfect Storm" at Bama, and with the talent that will surround him on offense at Bama, our offense has the pieces in place, to become the best ever at Bama, with the right QB taken over as the starter..JMHO

I hear that Coker already has a 'Playbook', and is learning our plays.
From what I saw today, I hope he's learning our plays.

It also wouldn't hurt to let us go back to the 60s and early 70s with receivers covering
their hands and arms with 'Stickum'.
Lot of dropped passes today. :frown:

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
The one player that impressed me the most at this years A-Day Game was Reuben Foster..Dude is a "Head-Hunter" roaming around the field on the D side of the ball, and he lays the wood, I have a feeling we're going to witness something really really really special this year with Reuben, he's bid his time, and hasn't been upset like some of these kids, when the media hypes them up so much coming out of high school, and they expect playing immediately, and they think it should be handed to them on a silver platter & they don't have to earn it, when they start playing on the college level..

I have a lot of respect for Reuben, cause he is a Dad, and has proudly taken care of his kid, and has balanced college football with being a parent..I have mad respect for him just cause of that, cause lots of teens in this day & age, aren't that responsible when they get their girlfriend pregnant, Reuben hasn't shied away from those responsibilities, I think the world world be a better place with more Reuben's in it..

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
I agree 100% with Jeff..I'm so proud to see him take care of his responsibilities..It takes a man to be a true father & Reuben is a man..
Not getting a girl pregnant when you're an unmarried teenager would be better, but once the poor decision is made its certainly better to handle it as Foster did.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.