Game Thread: ****Bama vs. Bama****

BamaHoosier

All-American
Jan 17, 2011
Noblesville Indiana
I wouldn't read too much into the first drive play calling. We got behind the down and distance early with the sack.
Oh trust me, I'm not reading anything into it, at least not yet anyways. Besides, the 1st team is so stacked at running back that I would imagine we'll see a very prominent running game, whereas the 2nd team offense seems to be more stacked towards the passing game.

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
He definitely looks more comfortable of the two so far. Making plays with his arm and legs for all those who think BS is the only dual threat we have.

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
This is just spring game... I'm calling it as I see it....
Oh trust me, I'm not reading anything into it, at least not yet anyways. Besides, the 1st team is so stacked at running back that I would imagine we'll see a very prominent running game, whereas the 2nd team offense seems to be more stacked towards the passing game.

BamaHoosier

All-American
Jan 17, 2011
Noblesville Indiana
Beautiful roll-out by Sims, he laid it right on Black's chest. Looked like Black took his eyes off it.

Good to see Fowler get some early action, that could be a deadly combination

BamaHoosier

All-American
Jan 17, 2011
Noblesville Indiana
I think bateman is impressing me.. Could he emerge out of this game as one of QB to compete for a job?
I doubt he does this year for the sole reason of the consistency that they were talking about earlier. Bateman is much more of a gunslinger, and until he proves he can be a game manager when we need him to be, he will be delegated to the bench. However, I do see him being very prevalent in next years competition unless he transfers out.

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
True.
I doubt he does this year for the sole reason of the consistency that they were talking about earlier. Bateman is much more of a gunslinger, and until he proves he can be a game manager when we need him to be, he will be delegated to the bench. However, I do see him being very prevalent in next years competition unless he transfers out.

BamaHoosier

All-American
Jan 17, 2011
Noblesville Indiana
Man, we've got some studs on the defense. Both Reuben Foster and Jonathon Allen just look like absolute monsters

Great catch by Foster, that looked a tad under thrown. Beautiful play though

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.