Game Thread: ****Bama vs. Bama****

BamaHoosier

All-American
Jan 17, 2011
Noblesville Indiana
Interesting to see them call a wheel route to Drake out of the backfield in that situation. Just goes to show the amount of confidence the coaching staff has in Drake's play making abilities.

BamaHoosier

All-American
Jan 17, 2011
Noblesville Indiana
Crud, I hate to see players get dinged up like that. Foster especially just dropped like a ton of bricks. I sure hope that wasn't head/neck related.

He looks pretty woozy. I'm wondering if that was a concussion

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
Obviously our offense has struggled & I don't think it's cause they're bad..It's cause our D will be perhaps the best D Coach Saban has ever fielded on the college level..Our corners have improved soooo much & are covering our WR's like a blanket..Our D Line has given our running no place to run..I'm a little worried about our O, but, am more impressed by our D, as compared to worrying about our O..I wish Blake would take off & use his legs to gain some yards & that will soften up the secondary when Blake does that..And Reuben Foster will be a terror for any offense this year..He's an impressive LB'er..And we can't gauge our offense when the play is called dead by touching the QB..If their is something to worry about..It's our FG kickers..They have looked horrendously bad..

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.