Game Thread: ****Bama vs. Bama****

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
Yup..I talked to Coach Smith(HC of Walter wellborn my old HS Team) & he said ArDarius would be an AA at Bama either as a DB or WR..He said he was one of the best DB's he's coached against on the high school level & he is deceivingly fast running the ball..He said he doesn't run, he glides with the ball in his hands, and steadily runs away from anyone trying to catch up to him..No matter how fast a player is..Coach Smith said ArDarius has that extra gear that kicks in most players doesn't have with the ball in his hands..
What a play by Stewart there! Great concentration

WMack4Bama

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 7, 2008
Tuscaloosa, AL
Same thing I observed of him in HS. Covers 5 yards with one stride

Yup..I talked to Coach Smith(HC of Walter wellborn my old HS Team) & he said ArDarius would be an AA at Bama either as a DB or WR..He said he was one of the best DB's he's coached against on the high school level & he is deceivingly fast running the ball..He said he doesn't run, he glides with the ball in his hands, and steadily runs away from anyone trying to catch up to him..No matter how fast a player is..Coach Smith said ArDarius has that extra gear that kicks in most players doesn't have with the ball in his hands..

TouchThatThang

All-SEC
Feb 8, 2014
Tim Williams, Jonathan Allen, Tomlinson, Ryan Anderson......

These guys have had an AMAZING day.
I've been singing Williams praises since high school. We have some studs at Jack for sure. Today Anderson was who we thought he was. We better have an amazing pass rush this season.

WMack4Bama

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 7, 2008
Tuscaloosa, AL
So..I can't watch the rest because it's going to ESPN3. SMH

They don't treat defending national champs like this. We can't lose to AU again. I'm gonna miss Parker McCleod!!!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.