Question: For all you season ticket holders: is the WVU game a part of your season ticket pack?

ChattTide

All-SEC
Jul 20, 2000
Memphis, TN
Hey Folks!

I've got a great friend who is originally from WV who I would love to go the Bama/WVU game with. He has supported Bama since we've become friends (even dons the crimson "BAMA" shirt I got him from T Town in front of all our tennessee friends and yells " Roll Tide!"). I, in turn, support his mountaineers whenever they play, especially during basketball season:).

We're trying to get tickets to the game in Atlanta since this will be one of the only times our teams have actually played against one another. I have a friend who has season tickets that may be willing to sell them to me if asked, but I didn't know if the tickets were going to be a part of the season ticket packs.

Does anyone have a clue?

Thanks in advance and Roll Tide!!
ChattTide

ForTide

1st Team
Mar 21, 2007
Powder Springs, Ga.
Some season ticket holders are able to purchase tickets to the WVU game. It depends on how many tide pride points they have accumulated.
If your friend has enough points he will be able to purchase them.

ChattTide

All-SEC
Jul 20, 2000
Memphis, TN
That's what I was thinking, but just needed confirmation.

The cheapest ticket I am seeing is $192 and that is in the end zone upper deck:eek2:

Roll Tide!,
ChattTide

BamaHoosier

All-American
Jan 17, 2011
Noblesville Indiana
That's what I was thinking, but just needed confirmation.

The cheapest ticket I am seeing is $192 and that is in the end zone upper deck:eek2:

Roll Tide!,
ChattTide
Tickets won't be released until late summer, so the prices will be sky high until then. My advice is to wait until closer to the season to start, and the deals should be better then. Still though, It wouldn't surprise me at all if the nosebleeds are still over $100 even then. Most of the neutral site games we've played in have been pretty pricey due to the high demand our tickets usually bring. I usually try to find my tickets on Seatgeek.com. They rate the deal you are getting based off of what the ticket should be sold for, plus they pull from a lot of different sites that sell tickets. If you can't get the tickets directly from one of the schools, I would probably try to check there.

Last edited:

jabcmb

All-American
Feb 1, 2006
Birmingham, AL
I agree with those advising to wait until August to buy. Not too much is expected of West Virginia by most folks, if you wait you can probably get pretty good seats at half face value ($70 or thereabouts would be half). Just my two cents.

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
I think the WVA attendance at this game might be better certainly than the average road game now that they're in the Big 12. It's not like they can just up and drive to Texas in 3-4 hours.

OK, it's 611 miles.

So what you do is find one from a WVA fan or their site. Some folks here were successful last year getting Va Tech tickets.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.