Link: Did Apple's Satellite Maps Find The Loch Ness Monster???

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
No, but do you realize how much "settled science" suddenly goes into the ashbin if they did?

That's the part I find the most amusing about it. I figure it's just a normal whatever.

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
No, but do you realize how much "settled science" suddenly goes into the ashbin if they did?

That's the part I find the most amusing about it. I figure it's just a normal whatever.
Just a WAG but - no.
I agree 100% with y'all..what kinda fish is it though..It looks as big as a whale..Is there salt water in tose waters that supports big fish like some kind whale or shark..I know there's fresh water sharks that swim up & down the Mississippi River..So who knows..

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
Whale shark? Those suckers are massive. I don't think they can survive in that environment though.

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
Ya know, I always wondered if there were "Aliens" on the planet -- and wondered if they actually came from "within" the planet --

That thing looks like a space ship underwater --

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
Whale shark. They can grow to 50 feet long. One of the only animals that could grow big enough to be spotted that far away by satellites.

seebell

Hall of Fame
Mar 12, 2012
Gurley, Al
I thought Nessie had a long neck and humps? If that pic is real it is a really big creature. I'm with the whale shark group. But isn't Loch Ness landlocked?

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
Yup..Carl Sagan said that there's more planets in the universe, than there is grains of sand on all the beaches on earth, that's a crap load of real-estate for aliens to live on..And if they're a million or billion years ahead of us in technology..I think they's been traveling all over creation & has been visiting us..And living in the sea or deep lakes that we can't go..Is the perfect hiding place for them to keep us from messing with them..I can see your theory as being very much possible & true..

Ya know, I always wondered if there were "Aliens" on the planet -- and wondered if they actually came from "within" the planet --

That thing looks like a space ship underwater --

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.