LB Leo Lewis Signs With Mississippi State (Update: Page 6)

WMack4Bama

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 7, 2008
Tuscaloosa, AL
Re: Leo Lewis Decommits from Alabama (Update: Decommits from Ole Miss)

Think the ship sailed with us. I'd love to have him though

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL

Think the ship sailed with us. I'd love to have him though
I am assuming Steele has something to do with getting him to visit LSU. I don't know if he recruited Lewis while at Bama but I would think there has to be some familiarity that has gotten him to de-commit and visit.

CHATTBRIT

Hall of Fame
Dec 3, 2003
Falling Water, TN

This is just another example of a young kid with little maturity who seems to be attracted to whatever bauble he is looking at at any one time. Hopefully, he will find a place where he will be happy and I wish him good look in his studies and future. Just don't look for any sympathy when he plays Alabama though.

CrimsonSEC

Hall of Fame
Jan 8, 2007
Brewton

Kid's going to have problems keeping a girlfriend with commitment issues like this.:D

BigEasyTider

FB | REC Moderator
Nov 27, 2007

Wanted to update the file on this one...

Lewis de-committed from Ole Miss over the weekend after a trip to Baton Rouge on an official visit. For the time being -- and with this one, that's no small qualifier -- it appears that he is most likely headed to LSU.

BigBama

All-SEC
Oct 13, 1999
Re: Leo Lewis Decommits from Ole Miss (Update: Page 5)

From Ole Miss, to Bama, to perhaps LSU, then settles on MSU. I'm tired.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL

Leo signed with Mississippi State today.
Wow. I know the Ole Sis fans have to be irate and have to be saying about MSU what we have been saying about them. It seems Leo has no idea what commitment means and that will probably show in his work ethic.

BigEasyTider

FB | REC Moderator
Nov 27, 2007

The quick recap: Committed to Alabama, committed to Mississippi State, committed to Ole Miss, de-committed from Ole Miss, appeared bound for LSU, and signed with Mississippi State.

And, I might add, all of that for a guy who probably won't even qualify academically from what I've heard. For his sake, I just hope he ends up doing better than the last hotshot LB prospect that came out of Brookhaven...

BigEasyTider

FB | REC Moderator
Nov 27, 2007

Also worth noting that Lewis apparently also signed a LOI with Copiah-Lincoln CC earlier this morning, which ought to tell you all you need to know about the state of his academics.

Perhaps he can commit to the other half of the SEC West when he comes back out as a JUCO prospect in a couple of years.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.