*** WR Calvin Ridley Commits to Alabama ***

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
Re: ***WR Calvin Ridley commits to Alabama***

Ridley has been pretty firm, and in general I think he's been more solid than many feared he would be. Also, note that he intends to enroll early, so this one is down to its last three weeks.

FWIW, I think Ridley is particularly keen on his chances of getting early playing time at Alabama. Believe he feels that by enrolling early -- along with the attrition of Cooper, White, and Jones -- that he can make himself part of the rotation next fall as a true freshman. Won't be easy, of course, but we'll see.
I hope his talent is equal or greater than his confidence. If he can break into the rotation next fall by enrolling early, going through spring and fall camp then he's a talent we don't want to lose!!!

The Ols

Hall of Fame
Jul 8, 2012
Cumming,Ga.

I can see the Gameday signs now: "Ridley me this Bateman!"
That's of course, if Cooper gets the call over JC...

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA

I hope his talent is equal or greater than his confidence. If he can break into the rotation next fall by enrolling early, going through spring and fall camp then he's a talent we don't want to lose!!!
Well, you can`t get more than 5*`s !

Matt0424

All-American
Jan 16, 2010
Hoover, Al

With the dead period kicking in, I am thinking all signs look good on this.

TrueCrimson7

All-American
Sep 21, 2014
USA
I saw this guys highlights and he looks like another Amari Cooper!!! I bet he plays early and a lot next year.
That would be awesome. Amari has been so fun to watch! I look forward to seeing what Calvin can do while donning Crimson in the coming years!

AlexanderFan

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Birmingham
Is it just smack talk from the Criminoles about him flipping, or is there some serious merit to their nonsense? I know there are plenty of guys with knowledge of the situation who can shed some light on this situation.

Matt0424

All-American
Jan 16, 2010
Hoover, Al
Is it just smack talk from the Criminoles about him flipping, or is there some serious merit to their nonsense? I know there are plenty of guys with knowledge of the situation who can shed some light on this situation.
Just smack talk afaik. He is an early enrollee, and SEEMED to just be using up his last visit. His coach told an FSU site reporter he was Bama bound. Like anything with recruiting, TIFWIW.

AlexanderFan

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Birmingham
Oh yes, been around long enough to know it changes more than the wind. I was just curious if there was anything substantial out there. Can always use playmakers at the wide out position. With the flexibility Kiffin has shown this year in showcasing Cooper I don't see how we could lose this guy.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

dWarriors88

All-American
Jan 4, 2009
Tulsa, OK
Like the others said, Calvin's only referring to if he will enroll early or not. Not signing to another school. Poorly written article imo.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.