*** WR Calvin Ridley Commits to Alabama ***

jabcmb

All-American
Feb 1, 2006
Birmingham, AL
Im good man been seeing family and going to a few games since getting back from overseas. I have some medical stuff so i'll be able to post a little more for awhile.
I, too, welcome you back. Hope the medical works out good for you. Sounds like you are back in the "loop."

teamplayer

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2001
cullman, al, usa
Like the others said, Calvin's only referring to if he will enroll early or not. Not signing to another school. Poorly written article imo.
Has he failed a few grades? Did he finally figure out that he needed to study, or does he still struggle with his academics? I hope he manages to figure things out and utilizes our tutoring program to get his education while in Tuscaloosa.

edwd58

All-American
Aug 2, 2006
I thought ACT scores were fairly quick these days. My niece took it in early December and had online results in less than two weeks. When did he last take the test? He should be able to have results in time to enroll in the upcoming semester as long as the score is right.

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
Looking at the site: http://www.actstudent.org/regist/dates.html
Looks like he took it on December 13th, and he was anticpating the test score to be released before Jan 6th, and so....

and then i saw this:

Most scores are available for online viewing within 2 weeks after each national or international test date. Your scores are not reported any faster if you view them online. Score reports are normally released within 3 to 8 weeks after each test date. If you took the Writing Test, your score reports will be released only after all your scores are available, including Writing, within 5 to 8 weeks after the test date.
So I think he was playing it safe by saying he might not be able to enroll on time... In the meantime, he has til Jan 15th to register for a class... so He can still have time.....

I thought ACT scores were fairly quick these days. My niece took it in early December and had online results in less than two weeks. When did he last take the test? He should be able to have results in time to enroll in the upcoming semester as long as the score is right.

jambama1

All-American
Aug 1, 2005
Tuscaloosa
He is waiting on the clearing house he submitted his scores ,waiting on them. Also, interesting thing I came across Braxton miller could be transferring to bama for next year. Mutual interest.

bamabelle1991

All-American
Jan 1, 2009
South Alabama
He is waiting on the clearing house he submitted his scores ,waiting on them. Also, interesting thing I came across Braxton miller could be transferring to bama for next year. Mutual interest.

:eek2:
Would this mean that Coker isn't going to pan out and none of our other QB's have developed enough?

jambama1

All-American
Aug 1, 2005
Tuscaloosa
Would this mean that Coker isn't going to pan out and none of our other QB's have developed enough?
Miller is a proven player at the highest stage. Heisman canidadte. Be a fool not to take someone like that. Also medical update will be having surgery done by dr. Lemak in Birmingham

TrampLineman

Hall of Fame
Jul 21, 2010
Alabama
I thought Coker looked good the more he got to play. It seemed once he figured out the playbook he was on a roll. I know his last game was against an inferior opponent but he looked sharp IMHO.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.