Bama's SEC Network Commercial,...

Jordan54

1st Team
Aug 20, 2007
Gardendale, Al
Great video. It always reminds me how lucky I have been to have lived through Coach Bryant's years at Alabama and to be a Bama fan. Hearing his voice never gets old to me.

CHATTBRIT

Hall of Fame
Dec 3, 2003
Falling Water, TN
I don't know if anyone else checked out promos from the other schools but Auburn's was downright embarrassing. The song from Oklahoma (the musical) of "Oh, What A Beautiful Morning" was played to a backdrop of trees and ground strewn with miles of TP. Yuck!!!

Jordan54

1st Team
Aug 20, 2007
Gardendale, Al
I just checked it out and you are correct. What a pathetic way to represent your University. We give the nation Bear Bryant, and they give it toilet paper. Rolling the trees is a ridiculous tradition.

Last edited:

RammerJammer14

Hall of Fame
Aug 18, 2007
UA
I will say, every time I hear that clip of Coach Bryant, it makes me want to run through a wall for him. And I was never even alive while he coached.

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
Great commercial, it is perfect for Bama. When you hear his voice..you just have to stop and listen. I get goosebumps every time.

Bamagator

Scout Team
Jan 12, 2000
Excellent.

That gave me a golf ball-sized lump in my throat.

The Master's records may be surpassed someday, but his persona will not be matched.

If it has to be explained, you wouldn't understand.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.