Link: New helmets and padding

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
HAHA..That does look like it would be fun to play..Knock the crap out of each other & bounce off tumbling a few tumbles..Wish we had this for PE during high school back in the day..We would have had a blast playing this game & would have looked forward to PE instead of dreading it cause we were forced to run everyday..Shame on them for trying to get us into shape....LOL

KrAzY3

Hall of Fame
Jan 18, 2006
kraizy.art
I wonder if you could still get a concussion doing that. The main problem with football helmets is that they were built to keep your skull from getting cracked, not to prevent concussions. Concussions are caused by rapid change of direction/rapid deceleration in a lot of cases, so I wonder if that could still happen in those...

But, it looks like a lot of fun!

uafan4life

Hall of Fame
Mar 30, 2001
Florence, AL
Hmm, I wonder how much those bubble things cost...

Anyone think an indoor "Bumper Soccer" league - for kids and/or even adults - might take off?

Heck, I'd probably pay $10-$20 just for the fun of trying that out for an hour or so. :)

And it wouldn't have to be limited to soccer. You could have an obstacle-course style "Bumper Race", "Bumper Breakthrough" (think Red Rover, Red Rover), "Bumper Death-match Derby" (you get knocked down or fall over and you're out, last man standing wins) - the possibilities are endless! :D

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.