4/22/14 - Heads up !! Live Streaming - Southern Miss vs Alabama from Tuscaloosa, AL

Blindside13

All-SEC
Oct 22, 2011
Near the Barn
We had a good chance to push across a run in the 5th and did not do it. First two batters got on then were sacrificed to 2nd and 3rd with one out. We followed that with a k and fly out to center.

ptw1961

1st Team
Dec 8, 2011
Came out extremely flat tonight and lost to a very mediocre S. Miss for the 2nd time this year. Season has been a pleasant surprise so far but I am afraid a dose of reality is getting ready to set in- the rest of the conference schedule for the next 4 weeks is probably the toughest stretch of any team in the country. At s.carolina and LSU and Florida and Miss. St at home. Hope they can win enough games to host a regional. Going 6-6 against these teams would certainly boost their RPI enough to make that a very strong possibility.

Blindside13

All-SEC
Oct 22, 2011
Near the Barn
I will glady take going 6-6 in the next four series. That may be enough to get a regional as you say ptw my question is do we have the facilties. It could come down to us being a 1 seed at another teams park which to me is like being a 2 seed at best.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
I will glady take going 6-6 in the next four series. That may be enough to get a regional as you say ptw my question is do we have the facilties. It could come down to us being a 1 seed at another teams park which to me is like being a 2 seed at best.
I would gladly take it too and I certainly feel we would host if we do finish 6-6. This team will stick together and play good ball coming down the stretch and I believe they will make a strong run at Omaha.

bamajake

1st Team
Sep 27, 2001
Tuscaloosa, Alabama, USA
Yes, we have the facilities. The two questions are: 1) Will we win enough down the stretch; and 2) Will the Athletic Department submit a good enough bid?

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.