Link: Arkansas Reveals New Logo And Uniforms

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
I reckon if ya can't impress recruits on the football field..Might as well change up your Uni's to try to impress recuits & keep up with the Big Boys in college football..I actually kinda like the white Uni's & can't tell much difference with thier home Uni's..

Here's The Link..CLICK ME

RammerJammer14

Hall of Fame
Aug 18, 2007
UA
To be fair, their current uniforms look like something a 2nd rate middle school would wear, with the fade-to-black helmets, razorwire on the sleeves, and the fade out uniforms and numbers. These at least look professional.

I did laugh at the hakunah matata tweet though!

CoachJeff

Suspended
Jan 21, 2014
Shelby County Alabama
Arkansas hasn't had the same uniform for more than a couple years straight. They've changed them a lot in the past 10-15 years. http://uniformcritics.com/football/college/arkansas-razorbacks/ has some of their uniforms from the past decade or so.

Their colors are almost the same as Bama and they're also a "UA", so it's hard for them to keep it classy without looking like a Bama knockoff.

These new uniforms are pretty decent and much, much better than what they had last year. These new uniforms are simple but have a unique typeface and don't go crazy with the shoulder striping.

I give them a B+.

bigjue24

Suspended
Dec 2, 2009
Okeechobee, FL
I actually kind of like them. They are not over the top. They are way more classy and professional looking than the uniforms that they had last year. Lord knows that fade to black stuff was terrible. I think it is an upgrade. Change isn't always bad if what you had was terrible.

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
I agree 100% with ya bigjue..The Hawgs should keep these Uni's & not change them again for a longgggg time..If you wanna have a "Tradition"you have to keep what ya have & win ball games in them..So winning become synonymous with this particular Uni's..That's exactly why us Bama Fans are hell bent on not changing our Uni's & jinx our Football Program..JMHO
I actually kind of like them. They are not over the top. They are way more classy and professional looking than the uniforms that they had last year. Lord knows that fade to black stuff was terrible. I think it is an upgrade. Change isn't always bad if what you had was terrible.

BigEasyTider

FB | REC Moderator
Nov 27, 2007
Arkansas’ uniforms are really something to behold. They change them every single year, yet somehow they always look exactly the same, unless you are a uniform design snob and connoisseur.

Kind of defeats the purpose, no? If you aren’t really making drastic changes, then why make any changes at all?

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.