SEC Network Links and news

colbysullivan

Hall of Fame
Dec 12, 2007
Gulf Breeze, FL
WatchESPN app is still not working for me, Uverse u200. AT&T has not addressed the issue either, they are basically ignoring the many tweets I've seen from others and gave me the run around on FB.
I've already talked to them and they said the U200 only qualifies for SEC Network on TV. In order to stream it, you need U300 or above. Asinine, I know.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

CrimsonNagus

Hall of Fame
Jun 6, 2007
Montgomery, Alabama, United States
That makes no sense because all the other ESPN networks work just fine. One of there social media peeps had me email them and they said they are going to have someone look into it, I doubt I ever here back. They should just come out and say that, they are ignoring almost every tweet directed at the ATTcustomercare Twitter account.

I figured it was going to be a way to sucker U200 folks in SEC states to upgrade. This is my sister's service, she just lets me use her login. I may offer to pay the difference for her to upgrade but, if it was me I'd cancel AT&T and go with Dish because of this pathetic ploy by AT&T.

Last edited:

colbysullivan

Hall of Fame
Dec 12, 2007
Gulf Breeze, FL
I'm in the exact same boat. All the other ESPN channels are working on WatchESPN.

I had a feeling this would happen since they made an exception for the southeast region to qualify with U200.

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
I swear I saw where is is an SEC Network app. Can anyone confirm?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I just searched the App Store and didn't see anything. I only know of the network being on the Watch ESPN app. I think there used to be a SEC digital app before the network was made.

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
im sure it's been discussed and i just missed it. but what advantages will there be for the watchespn app. as far as SEC Network goes

Biggest thing is being able to watch the channel anywhere. I use this when I am on my treadmill and want to watch the SEC Network.

They also should have replays of the games that showed on the channel. I used the watchespn app the most with rewatching the games that ESPN showed.

Also there is an additional digital sec channel...if you like watching the games for SEC soccer or other sports that normally aren't on tv.

imauafan

All-American
Mar 3, 2004
Huntsville, AL
I didn't see this posted but apparently Mediacom now has the SEC Network. I missed the announcement but was flipping through the channels last night and found what apparently is the SEC Network. I believe it was channel 834 or somewhere in the vicinity. I caught it as they were showing the Vandy punter running through our D in a game in the early 90's.

CrimsonSEC

Hall of Fame
Jan 8, 2007
Brewton
I didn't see this posted but apparently Mediacom now has the SEC Network. I missed the announcement but was flipping through the channels last night and found what apparently is the SEC Network. I believe it was channel 834 or somewhere in the vicinity. I caught it as they were showing the Vandy punter running through our D in a game in the early 90's.
Yes, Mediacom definitely does have the SEC network.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.