SEC Network Links and news

On one uverse site I have seen you need ufamily or above, and on another U200 or above. Basically Uverse is including the SEC network for almost all of their customers. They are also offering all content , live and otherwise on your mobile device . Just need internet access. Can't say a lot good about ATT, but I have to applaud their efforts in regards to the SEC network!!!!
Yes sir. They've been onboard since day one. Kinda excited to see it.

Sent from my iPhone

Roll Tide! 15 Time National Champions, More BCS Championships than any school...

kyallie

FB Moderator
Staff member
Jan 17, 2010
Shakopee Minnesota, via Birmingham Alabama
On one uverse site I have seen you need ufamily or above, and on another U200 or above. Basically Uverse is including the SEC network for almost all of their customers. They are also offering all content , live and otherwise on your mobile device . Just need internet access. Can't say a lot good about ATT, but I have to applaud their efforts in regards to the SEC network!!!!
Yes sir. They've been onboard since day one. Kinda excited to see it.

Sent from my iPhone

Roll Tide! 15 Time National Champions, More BCS Championships than any school...
Me too!

Bamanooga

1st Team
Sep 7, 2008
Signal Mountain, TN
I heard a commercial on the radio in Chattanooga today that EPB (Electric Power Board) would be carrying the SEC network beginning next month. Looks like all of the pieces are falling into place.
I saw a newspaper article that negotiations were going on for EPB to carry the SEC network, but hadn't heard the ad. That's bold of EPB if the deal isn't inked.

That point aside, HOORAY when it happens!

KrAzY3

Hall of Fame
Jan 18, 2006
kraizy.art
My wife got it into her head that the SEC Network would have all of the games. I tried to explain to her the whole tier system. I wonder how many people are thinking the network will have a lot more content than it actually does?

BigEasyTider

FB | REC Moderator
Nov 27, 2007
My wife got it into her head that the SEC Network would have all of the games. I tried to explain to her the whole tier system. I wonder how many people are thinking the network will have a lot more content than it actually does?
Based on the outrage that I've seen from a lot of people, I'd say a lot of people are under that mistaken impression.

kyallie

FB Moderator
Staff member
Jan 17, 2010
Shakopee Minnesota, via Birmingham Alabama
They should have all the games that were formerly on ppv, and games that are no interest to the networks. They won't carry CBS game of the week or other contractual games and it remains to be seen if they simulcast ESPN games. Who cares, as long as we can now see all of Bama's games, without having to go to ESPN 3? We'll get the round ball and BB games, golf, softball and gymnastics and I guess the frozen Tide. What's not to like?

CrimsonPaul

1st Team
Jun 12, 2006
Brandon, MS
Not pertaining to SECN but I see Dish has added the Longhorn Network to their lowest tier (America 120+) channel 407. No rate change so I'm hoping the best for SECN.

deliveryman35

Hall of Fame
Jul 26, 2003
Gadsden, AL
I'm hearing rumors that here in the Gadsden area we will be losing Comcast as part of the divesture required for the Comcast/Time Warner Cable merger to go through regulatory approval, and that we will be picked up by a newly formed company that will be controlled and managed by Charter Cable. Anyone on this board and in the area know how we will be able to get the sec network after that happens?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
I see today that UVerse has moved the longhorn Network from channel 609/1609 to 611/1611. I wonder if that is preparation to slot SECN in the 609/1609. That would put the SECN bunched together with The ESPN family.

cuda.1973

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
Allen, Texas
I see today that UVerse has moved the longhorn Network from channel 609/1609 to 611/1611. I wonder if that is preparation to slot SECN in the 609/1609. That would put the SECN bunched together with The ESPN family.
Same here in Texas. Your guess could very well be right.

We_are_Bama

Suspended
Dec 11, 2008
Charter really starting to concern me, and whizz me off :mad:
Charter and Direct Tv are both basically thumbing their noses at the SEC Network. Apparently, some feelings have been hurt, and so now us, the customers (and fans) are the ones getting punished.

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
Charter and Direct Tv are both basically thumbing their noses at the SEC Network. Apparently, some feelings have been hurt, and so now us, the customers (and fans) are the ones getting punished.
Last I heard about Directv (earlier in this thread) is that ESPN and DTV officials were optimistic that a deal would soon be in place.

Haven't heard anything else.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.