SEC Network Links and news

TerryR

BamaNation Citizen
Aug 12, 2011
Wetumpka, AL
Re: SEC Network will air 63 Classic Games in first two weeks

Bama has the most games!!!!

Sent from my iPhone

Roll Tide! 15 Time National Champions, More BCS Championships than any school...
Check out the air times for the Alabama games mainly after midnight - not exactly marquee time I'd say...

kyallie

FB Moderator
Staff member

Re: latest Bama News 7/25/14 Thru 7/27 Weekend Edition

Of course, I am not sure how we would tell if ESPN was slacking on the investigative side. The best investigative journalism department for college sports is Yahoo! Sports, and it's not close. The biggest SEC scandal of recent years was the Cam Newton story, something Pete Thamel broke for the New York Times (he's since moved to Sports Illustrated). More recently, ESPN made headlines for the wrong reasons when it pulled out of Frontline's special on concussions in the NFL. If the SECN's existence impairs ESPN's journalism side, I'm not sure how we would be able to tell.

P.F. show's got it covered...PAWWWWWWWL!

Does the SEC Network Raise Ethical Issues?-teamspeedkills

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama

AT&T U Verse customers I just seen advertisement that said The SEC Network will be on 607 & of course it comes before The Longhorn Channel 609..Sorry ShortHorn Fans you will be behind The SEC no matter the situation..Even in TV Channel sequence..LOL

We_are_Bama

Suspended
Dec 11, 2008

Charter let Brighthouse beat them to it? Ugghhh.....Not looking good......:banghead:

We_are_Bama

Suspended
Dec 11, 2008

Someone at work (who also has Charter) told me that at the end of the day, Charter ain't stupid. They know they have to reel in this network being that they have such a large customer base within the Southeast. If they dropped the B1G channel in order to carry the SEC Network, I would have no problem with that whatsoever.

Jordan54

1st Team
Aug 20, 2007
Gardendale, Al

I was told last Sunday by a Direct TV representative that they would have it on Aug 14. I haven't seen any confirmation of this. Anyone heard anything about this?

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama

Finally charter! I can exhale in relief now. I hope direct tv follows, since I have friends waiting on them now.

Special K

All-American
Feb 8, 2008

I was told last Sunday by a Direct TV representative that they would have it on Aug 14. I haven't seen any confirmation of this. Anyone heard anything about this?
I sure hope so. I really like DirecTV but if they don't carry it I would have to consider a switch.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.