DE / DT Jeffery Simmons Updates
    FB | REC Moderator

DE / DT Jeffery Simmons Updates

Again, creating a new thread because I couldn't find an existing one and because discussion of his recruitment was spilling over into unrelated threads.

FWIW, his official visit went well last weekend and there is reason to be bullish about the chances for Alabama on this one, but his official visit this weekend to Oxford will probably tell the tale.

2. Advertisement
    BamaNation All-American

Re: DE / DT Jeffery Simmons Updates

Quote Originally Posted by BigEasyTider View Post
    Again, creating a new thread because I couldn't find an existing one and because discussion of his recruitment was spilling over into unrelated threads.

FWIW, his official visit went well last weekend and there is reason to be bullish about the chances for Alabama on this one, but his official visit this weekend to Oxford will probably tell the tale.
    Why am I having trouble being overly optimistic here?

By the way BET, agree with your deletion of my " Simmons and Gary " thread. This is better.

FB | REC Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Tideflyer View Post
    By the way BET, agree with your deletion of my " Simmons and Gary " thread. This is better.
    No worries, just standard board policy, no objections to any specific content, of course. Feel free to copy-and-paste all of the stuff from that thread into the specific prospects' threads.

BamaNation All-American

No worries, just standard board policy, no objections to any specific content, of course. Feel free to copy-and-paste all of the stuff from that thread into the specific prospects' threads.
    Thanks for your recent efforts to clean up this board.

BamaNation First Team

I will believe he is coming to Tuscaloosa when he signs his LOI. Great lengths will be taken in Mississippi to prevent any top in state player from ending up at Bama. Have not signed one since Freeze showed up in Oxford.