BamaNation Hall of Fame jthomas666's Avatar
    My Mood
    Stressed on TideFans.com

R. Washington (RB) Commits to Florida, then Switches to Syracuse

weird.

For some reason, I can't help but think that this one isn't over...
    I may disagree with you, but I'm pretty sure you're not Hitler.

2. Advertisement
    BamaNation All-American CHATTBRIT's Avatar
    My Mood
    Sad on TideFans.com

Re: R. Washington (RB) Commits to Florida, then Switches to Syracuse

He is a kid and kids tend to change their minds more often than their underwear at times. Good luck whichever program he chooses. Of course, I don't understand why he didn't pick Bama but he still may, especially, considering Bama's last 3 RBs are now in the NFL and two of them played in the Pro Bowl.
    My basset hound, Henry. 10-14-1998 - 04-09-2012
    Remembering Victor Ellis #9
    I would rather burn an American flag to protect the Constitution than burn the Constitution to protect the American flag

BamaNation All-American bamabryan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CHATTBRIT View Post
    He is a kid and kids tend to change their minds more often than their underwear at times.
    Very true. I along with a couple of other people mentioned the same thing in the Najee Harris thread. Then there were a couple of people that said we were being negative, but it's true. You can't really read a lot into the commitments that kids make today. The recruiting process for a lot of these kids is like a circus and often times they change their mind.

My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by bamabryan View Post
    Very true. I along with a couple of other people mentioned the same thing in the Najee Harris thread. Then there were a couple of people that said we were being negative, but it's true. You can't really read a lot into the commitments that kids make today. The recruiting process for a lot of these kids is like a circus and often times they change their mind.
    Except for the 80-85% who keep their commitment and sign with the team they committed too. 3-4 guys in a class that do de-commit does not make it the norm.

BamaNation All-American bamabryan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TiderJ View Post
    Except for the 80-85% who keep their commitment and sign with the team they committed too. 3-4 guys in a class that do de-commit does not make it the norm.
    We've had more than 3-4 kids that have de-committed per class in the last couple of years. The point is until signing day gets here and the kid signs on the dotted line you can't bank on it. The difference is I don't worry about recruiting since CNS has been in Tuscaloosa.

BamaNation First Team Bamafaninco1's Avatar

Bama but he still may, especially, considering Bama's last 3 RBs are now in the NFL and two of them played in the Pro Bowl.[/QUOTE]

How can say that, we all know that all of Bama's players are busts. Mel says so.(blue font please)

BamaNation Hall of Fame RedStar's Avatar
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by bamabryan View Post
    We've had more than 3-4 kids that have de-committed per class in the last couple of years. The point is until signing day gets here and the kid signs on the dotted line you can't bank on it. The difference is I don't worry about recruiting since CNS has been in Tuscaloosa.
    I bet we have no more than 3-4 per year on average.