*** DE/LB Christian Bell Signs with Alabama after Taking Greyshirt (12/16/15) ***

CB4

Hall of Fame
Aug 8, 2011
Birmingham, AL
I'm interested to see what Cochran can do with him in the weight room. Kid has a great frame, long arms and already up to 240 lbs.

CB4

Hall of Fame
Aug 8, 2011
Birmingham, AL
Guys, I received sad news today that family members that passed away in a house fire in Adamsville, AL were relatives of Christian Bell. The house belongs to, I believe, Christian's grandmother. She was able to escape, along with a one year old, but four others perished in the fire.

Please keep this member of the Tide family in your prayers in the coming days and weeks.

Link to the story below.

http://www.al.com/news/birmingham/index.ssf/2016/01/4_dead_in_adamsville_house_fir.html

deliveryman35

Hall of Fame
Jul 26, 2003
Gadsden, AL
Guys, I received sad news today that family members that passed away in a house fire in Adamsville, AL were relatives of Christian Bell. The house belongs to, I believe, Christian's grandmother. She was able to escape, along with a one year old, but four others perished in the fire.

Please keep this member of the Tide family in your prayers in the coming days and weeks.

Link to the story below.

http://www.al.com/news/birmingham/index.ssf/2016/01/4_dead_in_adamsville_house_fir.html
So sorry to hear this. Prayers going out to Christian and the rest of the Bell family.

TrampLineman

Hall of Fame
Jul 21, 2010
Alabama
Man that is heartbreaking. Praying for the kid and his family. I give him huge props for "taking one for the team" for greyshirting. I always root for them to show out when they show up.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.