*** DE/LB Christian Bell Signs with Alabama after Taking Greyshirt (12/16/15) ***

GP for Bama

All-American
Feb 3, 2011
Re: **2015 DE/SAM Christian Bell commits to Alabama**

Great news about Christian Bell! I especially love getting the best of the best in-state players. Roll Tide and welcome aboard Christian!

BamaJama17

Hall of Fame
Sep 17, 2006
Hoover, AL

Another great Hoover player continuing the pipeline. Roll Tide and Go BUCS!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama

It may just be my computer, but, I couldn't get your link to work BBama..

Awesome news & pick-up for the good guys..Welcome to The Crimson Tide Family Christian..It always great to keep the "Pie-Line" to Hoover open & running cause there's a ton of talent there year in & year out..

Here's a link to his commitment from AL.com..CLICK ME

"He has a lot of respect from a lot of people around here because he's earned it and not because of what's been given to him," Niblett said. "The sky is the limit for him and that's what makes him so special. The physical ability he has to have the length that he has and do what he can do at defensive end and be a guy that if you have zone blitzes and have to drop in space and be able to make plays and not just drop in space and take up space. He runs well and understands leverage and I'm excited for him and I think Alabama is getting a great player that I think fits really well in the scheme that they run."

alabama.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1634406 …

CrimsonEyeshade

Hall of Fame
Nov 6, 2007

He's rated as a WDE, but some say Bama recruited him at SAM LB.
In his film, he doesn't appear particularly graceful but he covers ground. Also shows very good hands and surprising strength.

Padreruf

Hall of Fame
Feb 12, 2001
Charleston, South Carolina

Long and rangy...plenty of room to grow into his frame...moves well...by his 3rd year he ought to be contributing on a regular basis, if he wants it bad enough.

NoNC4Tubs

Hall of Fame
Nov 13, 2010

Great pickup for the good guys!! :cool:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.