Heads Up Y'all.. Check Out The Recruiting Board..We picked Up A Instate Recruit

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
Just wanted to let y'all know we got a really good pick up from a Hoover recruit..It's always a good thang to keep the 'Pipe-Line" Open to the best high school football program in the south(if not the nation:.."The Process" is stronger than it's ever been..Great times for us Bama Fans..Not so much for the rest of college football..I'd hate us too if I were a rival fan of The Tide..

Last edited:

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
You Dang skippy TideMan09......Now if we can just get all those big time players to buy in,.....OH MY!!
Exactly My Friend..Ya dang skippy db5..He may not be an consensus 5* recruit across the board among all the recruiting service, but, he's a really really good player that will be bumped up after he gets reevaluated by the services..And keeping the "Pipe-Line" to open & strong to Hoover High School, is instrumental, when it comes to dominating The Barn recruiting within The State Of Alabama & that's what has me excited about this commitment Brother!!!!!!..ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!!!!

Last edited:

dadleyblane5

All-SEC
Apr 19, 2011
DeFuniak Springs Fl.
I hear ya my friend! That's what's so good about Saban, he can take a player that necessarily may not be a 5* recruit and get the max potential outta them....to where they turn out to be very good players for us. And you're right about keeping the pipeline open at Hoover. As long as we can keep one up over the Barn at that place it'll be very substantial to our program! RTR!!

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.