Game Thread: Game 2 - Bama at S. Carolina, TV:ESPN

ReturnToGlory

All-American
Nov 22, 2006
Blakely, Georgia
Hughston singles in Wass, who doubled to lead-off 7th. 2-1 Tide.

Vincent singles to load bases. USCe to pen.

Webb, White strand runners. 2-1 as we stretch.

Last edited:

ReturnToGlory

All-American
Nov 22, 2006
Blakely, Georgia
Hughston cuts down runner at plate to end 7th. Throw offline, Wass gets it and dives and tags runner at plate. Burrows, with help, preserves 2-1 lead after 7.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
Really good road win. We had 7 hits but swung the bats very good. Going to be tough tomorrow without Keller but lets go take the series.

Vinny

Hall of Fame
Sep 27, 2001
Rockaway, NJ
Nice win. South Carolina has a real nice facility. Perhaps ours will look like that one day. I like the view of the city from the outfield fences.

TrampLineman

Hall of Fame
Jul 21, 2010
Alabama
Great win today.

I thought it was funny when they were talking about Burrows and they said "Mars Hill Bible is not known for being a powerhouse". Wait what? Mars Hill is a pretty dang strong small school.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
Great win today.

I thought it was funny when they were talking about Burrows and they said "Mars Hill Bible is not known for being a powerhouse". Wait what? Mars Hill is a pretty dang strong small school.
I was very impressed with Burrows. We have our closer for the next 2-3 years. He attached the whole time and threw strikes.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.