Anyone watching Game 3 vs USCe?

cuda.1973

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
Allen, Texas
Not looking good..................they are up, 6-3, bottom 7, and the bases are loaded.

One more in, and only one out. Been watching with one eye, and doing paperwork with the other. May concentrate on work now............about as enjoyable.............ugh!

OK..............finally going to 8th, 7-3.

edwd58

All-American
Aug 2, 2006
Not having Keller available today really diminished our chances, at least from a pitching viewpoint.

Blindside13

All-SEC
Oct 22, 2011
Near the Barn
I think we all had a feeling we would lose the series this weekend and were just hoping we get one. It is hard to beat them at their place, the same can be said about LSU which is coming up. Getting one meets the expectations I had. I had a chance to watch some today, we let way to many strikes go by with the bat on the shoulders.

TrampLineman

Hall of Fame
Jul 21, 2010
Alabama
I think we all had a feeling we would lose the series this weekend and were just hoping we get one. It is hard to beat them at their place, the same can be said about LSU which is coming up. Getting one meets the expectations I had. I had a chance to watch some today, we let way to many strikes go by with the bat on the shoulders.
Yep I wont even lie, I would have told you Tuesday 1 out of 3 would make me fairly happy this weekend considering we were playing in Columbia. We competed Friday until the horrible call, took yesterdays meeting, then was in it today until the wheels fell off and depth got us.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
Agreed on getting 1 of the 3. Our chances would have been a lot better with Keller on the mound. We just did not score enough runs. I thought for the most part we had good at bats during the series.

ptw1961

1st Team
Dec 8, 2011
Keller let his whole team down by doing whatever he did. Horrible timing on his part. What is clear is this team has 3 really good starters and a great closer in Burroughs. But the rest of the bullpen has looked woefully inadequate against SEC competition. 17 hits to a S. Carolina team that has really struggled to score runs this year. Getting one of three important w/ Florida and LSU coming up. SEC did Bama no favors with this schedule- heavily backloaded and not getting to play what are probably the two worst teams in the league- Missouri and Georgia. Really need to take 2 of 3 from a pretty hot Gator bunch next weekend. Have to win that series at home.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.