BamaNation All-SEC WylieTexasTider's Avatar
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Carsen Cook (QB 2015)

I know he is not a household name or really on BAMA's radar but, proud of my cousin, Carsen Cook! He is a pro-style QB prospect, 6'2 200lb, bench 250 & squats 385 (working hard with a trainer to bench 300 by August and add 20lb of muscle), and just got invited to the Elite 11 regional after a strong performance at the NFTC, and Rivals 100 presented by Under Armour.

So far SMU, La Tech, and Texas Tech are amongst the schools showing the most interest. Vandy has started to show some interest recently and BAMA has had some recent contact and he will be camping there in July. He camped there last July and worked in the top QB grouping all camp.

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/2583304/carsen-cook
    "What happened yesterday is history. What happens tomorrow is a mystery. What we do today makes a difference - the precious present moment."-Nick Saban

2. Advertisement
    BamaNation First Team
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Re: Carsen Cook (QB 2015)

Congrats to your cousin, and I wish him well. The fact Texas Tech has offered says something about him, the way thue sling the ball around.

BamaNation All-SEC WylieTexasTider's Avatar
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by Blindside13 View Post
    Congrats to your cousin, and I wish him well. The fact Texas Tech has offered says something about him, the way thue sling the ball around.
    Tech hasn't offered but, have contacted him and his coaches. My understanding is they have a few kids ahead of him in their pecking order but, if he is willing to wait..... Smart kid too... wants to major in petroleum engineering which is one reason he likes La Tech.
    "What happened yesterday is history. What happens tomorrow is a mystery. What we do today makes a difference - the precious present moment."-Nick Saban

BamaNation First Team
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Gotcha tell him to just enjoy the process sounds like he will make some team a good qb.