News Article: Carsen Cook (QB 2015)

WylieTexasTider

All-American
Sep 24, 2006
I know he is not a household name or really on BAMA's radar but, proud of my cousin, Carsen Cook! He is a pro-style QB prospect, 6'2 200lb, bench 250 & squats 385 (working hard with a trainer to bench 300 by August and add 20lb of muscle), and just got invited to the Elite 11 regional after a strong performance at the NFTC, and Rivals 100 presented by Under Armour.

So far SMU, La Tech, and Texas Tech are amongst the schools showing the most interest. Vandy has started to show some interest recently and BAMA has had some recent contact and he will be camping there in July. He camped there last July and worked in the top QB grouping all camp.

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/2583304/carsen-cook

WylieTexasTider

All-American
Sep 24, 2006
Congrats to your cousin, and I wish him well. The fact Texas Tech has offered says something about him, the way thue sling the ball around.
Tech hasn't offered but, have contacted him and his coaches. My understanding is they have a few kids ahead of him in their pecking order but, if he is willing to wait..... Smart kid too... wants to major in petroleum engineering which is one reason he likes La Tech.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.