SEC Players in Draft

alwayshavebeen

All-SEC
Sep 22, 2013
North Carolina
I don't recall seeing a thread about the upcoming NFL draft in relation to who might go where from the SEC. So here is my 2-cents worth - If the Texans don't select Johnny Football (don't throw eggs) they are crazy. In my 45+ years of being a Bama fan he is by far the one player from another team I am glad to see gone from the SEC. He may be a total bust, but I think the risk/reward leans his way especially in Texas. BTW Just saw where the Browns' owner said if he is available at #4 he will be in Cleveland. RTR

TUSKtimes

1st Team
Sep 18, 2008
Right here, Right now
I don't recall seeing a thread about the upcoming NFL draft in relation to who might go where from the SEC. So here is my 2-cents worth - If the Texans don't select Johnny Football (don't throw eggs) they are crazy. In my 45+ years of being a Bama fan he is by far the one player from another team I am glad to see gone from the SEC. He may be a total bust, but I think the risk/reward leans his way especially in Texas. BTW Just saw where the Browns' owner said if he is available at #4 he will be in Cleveland. RTR
Clowney will go #1. The freaky nature of this player is so unusual that any team who would pass on him will be perpetually tormented for a good decade to come. But that still keeps the love in the SEC.

gamersfuel

All-American
Jan 20, 2008
Auburn/near a cow pasture

i'm with you. i'd go JFF at #1. The QB position is probably the most important position now days in the nfl. he's a risk IMO only because of his height. But it's a risk i'm willing to take. i just hope the falcons can get either Greg Robinson, Clowney, Barr or Mack. doubt Robinson or clowney falls to 6 though

Last edited:

dadleyblane5

All-SEC
Apr 19, 2011
DeFuniak Springs Fl.
The Cowboys will trade up to get him...JJ is drooling to get his hands on him..

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.