Jameis Winston arrested for shoplifting crab legs at Publix

SavannahDare

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Gulf Breeze, Florida
I just noticed that Jameis is not as stupid as some say. I don't know his GPA or test scores, but he was recruited by Vandy, Notre Dame and Stanford. They not would offer someone unless they had a decent chance of being admitted.
Oh, and I'm sure his grades were never "adjusted" and he never got special attention to help him along in high school. :rolleyes:

(I don't do blue font)

Go Bama

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
16outa17essee
People want to diagnose this guy with something. I don't know enough about him to do so, and I'm not sure a diagnosis is warranted, but he certainly puts enough evidence out there to support a pattern of thinking and behavior indicative of personality pathology. Narcissistic? Antisocial? Look them up and get back to me with your thoughts. There certainly is a lack of appreciation for others' feelings & rights, an astounding sense of entitlement, horrendous judgment (which could certainly be indicative of more serious mental illness, but only time will tell I suppose), impulsivity, and God only knows what else that actually manages to get hidden from the public eye.

Frankly, he seems to be lacking something other than intelligence, and I'm afraid FSU and his coaches mistakenly believe they can somehow give him that "something." By the time one is his age, however, that's unlikely to be effective. I mean, we don't seem to be talking about a person going through typical adolescent growing pains here. He's superficially charming, but internally hateful and lacking internal restraint over his base desires, and that combination usually ends up being one that can't be corrected.
This is one of the most insightful posts I've ever read. Thank you.

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
Can you change the title to Jameis Winston Update. I keep thinking of crabs and Winston associated together and that's not good LMAO! I defnitely agree with all of your posts on this. Sad situation. I wouldn't be shocked if his behavior affected the team in a negative way to where many don't like him.

People want to diagnose this guy with something. I don't know enough about him to do so, and I'm not sure a diagnosis is warranted, but he certainly puts enough evidence out there to support a pattern of thinking and behavior indicative of personality pathology. Narcissistic? Antisocial? Look them up and get back to me with your thoughts. There certainly is a lack of appreciation for others' feelings & rights, an astounding sense of entitlement, horrendous judgment (which could certainly be indicative of more serious mental illness, but only time will tell I suppose), impulsivity, and God only knows what else that actually manages to get hidden from the public eye.

Frankly, he seems to be lacking something other than intelligence, and I'm afraid FSU and his coaches mistakenly believe they can somehow give him that "something." By the time one is his age, however, that's unlikely to be effective. I mean, we don't seem to be talking about a person going through typical adolescent growing pains here. He's superficially charming, but internally hateful and lacking internal restraint over his base desires, and that combination usually ends up being one that can't be corrected.

KentuckianaBFan

All-SEC
Jan 26, 2011
Lakeland, FL, 2018
echoaffiliate.com

Is "dirt bag" a medical diagnosis? Not that I am suggesting that it applies here...wow--how did those letters turn blue like that? My fingers must have tripped, or something...:confused:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.