Jameis Winston arrested for shoplifting crab legs at Publix

AV8N

1st Team
Sep 18, 2013
TPD is denying it ever happened.

Was it in a different jurisdiction, or is the whole thing made up? Where's Casher with a video recording when you need it?

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
Yup..I won't be surprised in the least should it happen Brother..When you give a player like Winston the green light to do whatever he wants, cause he knows the police & community has his back, all it does is create a monster, that could end up killing some innocent person one day..Cause he thinks he's invincible & the Laws Of The Land doesn't apply to him..If I were a parent of his friends, there's no way in hell I'd allow them to hang around him or would try my best to tell them not too anyways, cause you just know Winston will eventually get himself into big big trouble he can't get out of, and the friends with him at that time, will go down with him for being there with him at that time of the crime..Sickening ..
Just don't be surprised when this guy is involved in a Ray Lewis or O.J. Simpson or Rae Carruth type of deal. The enabling has brought us here and the enabling will take us straight to a life sentence.

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
Yet even more proof that we should be paying College Players -- I mean ..... he's the freaking Heisman winner -- give the man some Crab Legs Man.....

That's crazy -- that in 2014 that a man can't walk into a Publix, steal some Crab Legs -- and not get in trouble for it.....

Jesse and Al need to hightail their butts down to Tallahassee and fix this now

:rolleyes:

BamaJama17

Hall of Fame
Sep 17, 2006
Hoover, AL
Just don't be surprised when this guy is involved in a Ray Lewis or O.J. Simpson or Rae Carruth type of deal. The enabling has brought us here and the enabling will take us straight to a life sentence.
They never even charged Ray Lewis though. I'm not dating he did it but what was up with that??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tidegrandpa

All-American
Yet even more proof that we should be paying College Players -- I mean ..... he's the freaking Heisman winner -- give the man some Crab Legs Man.....

That's crazy -- that in 2014 that a man can't walk into a Publix, steal some Crab Legs -- and not get in trouble for it.....

Jesse and Al need to hightail their butts down to Tallahassee and fix this now

:rolleyes:
You mean the 'Justice Brothas'?

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
To be quite honest, the way them legs were dressed and just sitting out there for anybody to see...well they were asking for it.

Ole Man Dan

Hall of Fame
Apr 21, 2008
Gadsden, Al.
Jameis got off last time, at least this time he 'Got The Crabs'
(There is justice, just not in Tallahassee.)
Wonder if his buddy's shot a video of Jameis in action...AGAIN???

Something really stinks at FSU, and it ain't the seafood either.

AV8N

1st Team
Sep 18, 2013
I'm surprised shoplifting isn't prosecuted as a crime, but rather as a civil offense.

Apparently in addition to community service, people who receive such citations normally have to attend a class related to the infraction. What kind of class is this? "These are crab legs. Don't steal them! Got it?"

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs
Tallahassee Police Clear Jameis Winston After Crab Refuses to Press Charges

http://www.sportspickle.com/2014/04...ear-jameis-winston-crab-refuses-press-charges

“We did the whole good cop, bad cop routine and not a word from the crab,” he said. “So I don’t want to hear anyone say we’re letting Mr. Winston off because he’s a football star. If the crab had said a single allegation against him, he’d be in handcuffs right now. But the crab just laid there on the floor in the interrogation room, not even moving. We simply can’t charge Mr. Winston without an accuser.”

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.