Jameis Winston arrested for shoplifting crab legs at Publix

Alasippi

Suspended
Aug 31, 2007
Ocean Springs, MS
The Tallahassee Police detectives will not interview the crab legs. The consensus is that the crab legs hid in Winston's jacket trying to escape the supermarket. He didn't actually steal them.
The departure from the store was mutual, and the crab legs were not forced to be stolen.
Case is closed. Jimbo will take no action until the crabs are fully investigated and he get's the results of that investigation next February.
sip

crimson fan man

Hall of Fame
Aug 12, 2002
Athens Al
Yup..I won't be surprised in the least should it happen Brother..When you give a player like Winston the green light to do whatever he wants, cause he knows the police & community has his back, all it does is create a monster, that could end up killing some innocent person one day..Cause he thinks he's invincible & the Laws Of The Land doesn't apply to him..If I were a parent of his friends, there's no way in hell I'd allow them to hang around him or would try my best to tell them not too anyways, cause you just know Winston will eventually get himself into big big trouble he can't get out of, and the friends with him at that time, will go down with him for being there with him at that time of the crime..Sickening ..
Its not that his friends will go down with him but be blame for it and winston walks free.

AV8N

1st Team
Sep 18, 2013
Yeah, he did apologize (thru his lawyer), but he blamed it all on being a 20 year old. Since when are 20 year olds not responsible for their actions.
Does anyone believe he wrote that apology himself?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bama_J

BamaNation Citizen
Dec 7, 2012
Yeah, he did apologize (thru his lawyer), but he blamed it all on being a 20 year old. Since when are 20 year olds not responsible for their actions.
His "apology" was an arrogant laughing stock. Two times he blames it on being young. 20 year olds can vote, buy tobacco, live on their own, and die serving their country. Grow up. And all that stuff about his accomplishments on "fields" was just dripping with arrogance. There wasn't even any reason for it.

But maybe I'm just crabby.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
can we all just agree that the real victim, once again, is jameis winston?

shameless #cleatchaser crab legs

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.