Jameis Winston arrested for shoplifting crab legs at Publix

BigEasyTider

FB | REC Moderator
Nov 27, 2007
I thought his explanation was that he just forgot to pay and that he was just such a good guy he wouldn't fight it and would serve his 20 minutes of community service like a man...
That was his story, in essence, at least as was written by his attorney in the public statement he released on Winston's behalf. Again, though, no one actually thought that was ever what actually happened. All the video does is confirm that water is indeed wet, even in Tallahassee.

TRU

All-SEC
Oct 3, 2000
Tampa, FL
His thought process:

"Got this down. Practiced it with coach a lot. Run seafood 01. Step 1: Go into Publix. Step 2: Go to seafood counter. Step 3: Order crab legs. Step 4: Leave store and return in 10 minutes. Step 5: Re-enter store. Step 6: Pick up crab legs. Step 7: Pick up butter. Step 8:.........Step 8:......... Darn, there was a step 8. What I do now? Maybe if I wander around I'll remember. Yeah, that's the ticket. Was it pick up eyeliner? Don't think that was right. Maybe there wasn't a step 8 after all? No, there was. Oh yeah, I got it. Step 8: Leave store and return home.

At home: Rats, that's right. Coach told me Step 8 was PAYIN' and he made it seem real important. Like he said asking the girl first before having sex with her was important. Why do I always forget the most important step???

danb

All-SEC
Dec 4, 2011
Hazel Green, AL
Yesterday morning on The Opening Drive on WJOX, Al Del Greco said a close friend of his had dinner the other night with Jimbo Fisher at an FSU fund raiser. He ultimately had to ask Jimbo about the incident and JF was highly defending JW.

JF said that poor Jameis has been mobbed by fans for autographs and pictures with him ever since he won the Heisman. JW went to Publix and ordered the crab legs and had them steam them for him. He then went next door to a restaurant and ordered some chicken wings. On the way back in to Publix, he was mobbed by fans for autographs and such. In all the ruckus, he left without paying for the crab legs.

So basically, ole Jimbo is putting the blame on the fans for distracting him.

......and so the Winston enablement process continues....

IGetBuckets

Suspended
Jan 13, 2014
Yesterday morning on The Opening Drive on WJOX, Al Del Greco said a close friend of his had dinner the other night with Jimbo Fisher at an FSU fund raiser. He ultimately had to ask Jimbo about the incident and JF was highly defending JW.

JF said that poor Jameis has been mobbed by fans for autographs and pictures with him ever since he won the Heisman. JW went to Publix and ordered the crab legs and had them steam them for him. He then went next door to a restaurant and ordered some chicken wings. On the way back in to Publix, he was mobbed by fans for autographs and such. In all the ruckus, he left without paying for the crab legs.

So basically, ole Jimbo is putting the blame on the fans for distracting him.

......and so the Winston enablement process continues....
The last time I was in Publix I was "Mobbed" more aggressively than that :rolleyes:

GP for Bama

All-American
Feb 3, 2011
After seeing this video, there is only one conclusion...Winston seems to be a thief....pure and simple. He walked out of the store with the confidence that he had done this many times.

This makes me doubt everything he said about the rape case.

Last edited:

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
As always I agree 100% with ya Brad..He's done this many time by the way he knew exactly which isles were his escape route with the stolen goods & he knew where & who the undercover security was as well to avoid them..Ant The Criminal fan base is still defending their beloved Criminal QB..Sickening..
This wasn't the first time he did this - it was the first time he was caught.

danb

All-SEC
Dec 4, 2011
Hazel Green, AL
After watching the security footage, I guess he must have been mobbed by Manti Teo's girlfriend.
That was my take of the security footage as well. I guess ole Jimbo didn't know they were going to release the security footage.

I guess he can still go with the Richard Pryor/Eddie Murphy defense....

"I didn't do it"

"But I saw you"

"I didn't do it"

" I know you did because I saw you"

" who are you gonna believe, me....

Or your lying eyes"

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
King crab is in the news again. Its to explicit to post here. Just Google Jameis Winston and you'll see..

tusks_n_raider

Hall of Fame
May 13, 2009
Mobile, AL
I just read too.... He sexually assaulted a woman and got away with it. He stole food from a grocery store and got away with it. He says THAT...in PUBLIC....in front of ALL the FSU student body including females.....and he WILL get away with it.

He has to be one of the most useless human beings on the planet. But he will be front and center this weekend grinning from ear to ear. Is is too much to hope that one day SOON Karma will get this piece of trash???

AV8N

1st Team
Sep 18, 2013
Well, that's one way to avoid a sodomy charge.

Pretty sad that Johnny Fussball is looking like a classier Heisman winner.

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
Well, I can't find it on my searches. Can someone p-mail me a link (if that is permitted) or at least point me in the right direction?

AlistarWills

All-American
Jul 26, 2006
Well, I can't find it on my searches. Can someone p-mail me a link (if that is permitted) or at least point me in the right direction?
Dude, type his name into google.com and it's there right in front of you. Don't do it if you are easily offended.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.