Jameis Winston arrested for shoplifting crab legs at Publix

tusks_n_raider

Hall of Fame
May 13, 2009
Mobile, AL
Sip....I think found the article on Deadspin so try searching his name and their site. What he said is all the more offensive because of how he is JUST coming off of getting away with Rape/Sexual Assault PLUS he said what he said today in front of female members of the FSU student body. He's just despicable and once you read what he said/did you'll get why it's BAD.

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
Sip....I think found the article on Deadspin so try searching his name and their site. What he said is all the more offensive because of how he is JUST coming off of getting away with Rape/Sexual Assault PLUS he said what he said today in front of female members of the FSU student body. He's just despicable and once you read what he said/did you'll get why it's BAD.
I think he should be suspended immediately for being so OFFENSIVE in his use of the English language in a mixed audience.

Will his coach praise him for those remarks? Makes me think even less of his head coach's character. It's obvious that Jameis has a lack of CHARACTER!

RollinTider1335

All-SEC
Jun 12, 2010
Spring Hill, TN
Yesterday morning on The Opening Drive on WJOX, Al Del Greco said a close friend of his had dinner the other night with Jimbo Fisher at an FSU fund raiser. He ultimately had to ask Jimbo about the incident and JF was highly defending JW.

JF said that poor Jameis has been mobbed by fans for autographs and pictures with him ever since he won the Heisman. JW went to Publix and ordered the crab legs and had them steam them for him. He then went next door to a restaurant and ordered some chicken wings. On the way back in to Publix, he was mobbed by fans for autographs and such. In all the ruckus, he left without paying for the crab legs.

So basically, ole Jimbo is putting the blame on the fans for distracting him.

......and so the Winston enablement process continues....
And JF say the video??? Where is that "mob"?

Alasippi

Suspended
Aug 31, 2007
Ocean Springs, MS
aahhhh...ok...
Maybe I should have waited before responding. I interpreted the responses I read to be, it was more of student doing something "in fun", rather than something that, "absolutely should not have been done".
The article on the link wasn't that clear. Sorry guys.
sip

Alasippi

Suspended
Aug 31, 2007
Ocean Springs, MS
I think he should be suspended immediately for being so OFFENSIVE in his use of the English language in a mixed audience.

Will his coach praise him for those remarks? Makes me think even less of his head coach's character. It's obvious that Jameis has a lack of CHARACTER!
He'll say, "We're looking into it, but you have to understand, college kids are going to make mistakes"...
Especially not with Clemson coming in...

danb

All-SEC
Dec 4, 2011
Hazel Green, AL
And JF say the video??? Where is that "mob"?
I've been searching for that evidence ever since I heard that BS excuse!!!!!!!

I never saw a "mob" on the surveillance footage, only JW jumping isles (like a thief would do to try and throw off employees suspecting someone of stealing)....

The boy in my eyes is trash....pure and simple. He has an athletic gift, but that shouldn't give him the right to do the things he has done (and alleged to have done) without consequences........but I guess in Tallahassee, being a star football player is all that matters.....

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
I will not be watching gameday this weekend because I don't want to see this lowlife featured and I know he will be in some segment. It will just anger up my blood.

TNBama

1st Team
Apr 19, 2000
Knoxville, TN. USA
Actually I commend him. I mean, he IS the face and representation of everything that is FSU. You have to admit, he's doing an exemplary job of that! Although the coaches MIGHT come out lightly "condemning" this, we all know that behind the scenes they are all high fiving him saying "That was GREAT! Keep it up superstar, you are doing FANTASTIC!!"

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
I'm so glad he didn't come down Alabama he is such a tool!!!

It is my belief (no evidence, just a feeling) some people from FSU used the race card to get Winston away from here. While that is a cheap trick, I am glad it happened.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
I personally think he's mentally ill. I'd guess he's bipolar, but, being no shrink, I'll wait until Staci weighs in. They literally have a tiger by the tail...

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
Well, He obviously has no remorse or empathy for his female victim/s. He is BOLD in his social assertiveness and most certainly displays HIGH self confidence. He lacks impulse control to do and say what he did today. He also comes across as manipulative and exploitative.....Sooooo he displays a LOT of traits that lean towards clinical Sociopathy.

I won't be shocked at all if sometime in the next 5-10 years his name is attached to some case of Domestic violence, Child Abuse, Manslaughter or Murder. But he will never lose that grin....he ALWAYS has that 'cat who ate the canary' look about him.. It's sickening.
what are you talking about? that's charisma. charm. just ask the media.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.