Jameis Winston arrested for shoplifting crab legs at Publix

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
He is the type of player that grows up and ends up having headlines in the NFL For beating women and children.

Yet he is idolized by so many and praised as a great player. I don't understand it, people are stupid.

Catfish

Hall of Fame
Oct 11, 2005
Birmingham
Best comment on the latest incident: "People knew it was Winston when they noticed that nearby FSU campus police were looking the other way."
This one is pretty good, too:

How can you be so sure this will kill the meme? It might propel it to new heights given Winston's visibility and stature on campus; I'm betting a lot of people are hearing about it for the first time today. Indeed, someday we may look back and say Winston's act was the meme's Seminole moment.

PacadermaTideUs

All-American
Dec 10, 2009
Navarre, FL
Would love to see Clemson sneak up and beat them this week. I know it's not likely to happen, but I can dream. Still, I guess there are several Clemson players who are personally ticked at a March 2014 Winston tweet claiming Death Valley is FSU's house. Maybe one of them will knock Winston into next week with a blind side targeting penalty.

tusks_n_raider

Hall of Fame
May 13, 2009
Mobile, AL
I'm pretty sure Jameis Winston is a sociopath. He needs to be institutionalized and medicated.
Well, He obviously has no remorse or empathy for his female victim/s. He is BOLD in his social assertiveness and most certainly displays HIGH self confidence. He lacks impulse control to do and say what he did today. He also comes across as manipulative and exploitative.....Sooooo he displays a LOT of traits that lean towards clinical Sociopathy.

I won't be shocked at all if sometime in the next 5-10 years his name is attached to some case of Domestic violence, Child Abuse, Manslaughter or Murder. But he will never lose that grin.....he ALWAYS has that 'cat who ate the canary' look about him. It's sickening.

dWarriors88

All-American
Jan 4, 2009
Tulsa, OK
I'm pretty sure Jameis Winston is a sociopath. He needs to be institutionalized and medicated.
I'm not saying you are wrong, but sociopath is a pretty strong word here. I mean yah yah kids will be kids blah blah. I had my fair share of misdeeds in college, and I imagine if I knew I could get away with things as easily as Rapeis Winston, I can say I probably would have exercised those 'privileges' (that's what this is for him, right? He earned the privilege to act a fool and getaway with it?)

SavannahDare could probably chime in here in regards to the 'sociopath' comments and offer some educated insight.

Class, apparently that's not what they teach at FSU. That video where it came from was quite funny, wrong, but funny. This is a little different here because you are suppose to be a representation of, not only the school, but of the football team.

Sent from my iPhone

Roll Tide! 15 Time National Champions, More BCS Championships than any school...

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
What is wrong with our youth? So many people who witnessed it thought that it was awesome. I get that they are college kids and that they worship Winston, but really?

Alasippi

Suspended
Aug 31, 2007
Ocean Springs, MS
I can't find the exact meaning of what he did on google, but it doesn't look to be as serious as the other two incidents.
College students nowadays have so many more advantages because of technology, but they are also at a disadvantage because of that same technology.
If you do anything out of line, someone can snap a photo with their phone, send it to Facebook, and in five minutes, it can be spread all over the world.
You'd think that someone on the coaching staff at FSU would take the time to explain this to Winston.
Either they haven't or they have and he simply hasn't listened.
As far as "disciplining him", I don't think Fisher has the guts to try to win without him. If he was ever going to discipline him it would have been last year, and well, you know that story.
The saddest thing to me is this---Winston has an opportunity to serve as an outstanding role model for kids, and he doesn't embellish that opportunity at all. He really doesn't care, and he has no fear of facing any consequences no matter what he does wrong.
If he doesn't change his thought process he'll pay a big price, but not while he's at FSU. Obviously the only thing they care about is winning games at whatever cost to society as a whole.
sip

Last edited:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.