RIP BamaArrived2006 10/1987-5/2014

TommyMac

Hall of Fame
Apr 24, 2001
Mobile, Alabama
God, I hate to hear that. I used to kid her about a former WR from Florida she thought was really cute. His first name was Will, I'm sure of that because I always referred to him as "Young Will" to her, his last name may have been Oakley, but I'm not sure.

I believe her first name was Elizabeth. She was always so full of enthusiasm and she kept up with Alabama football better than you'd expect a young girl would.

My deepest heartfelt sympathy to her family and friends. She will be missed.

Last edited:

bamanut_aj

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2000
Spring Hill, TN
Her brother wax 'biglittlelittle' or something to that effect. I'll try to search for him when I'm on a laptop and not a phone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TrampLineman

Hall of Fame
Jul 21, 2010
Alabama
God, I hate to hear that. I used to kid her about a former WR from Florida she thought was really cute. His first name was Will, I'm sure of that because I always referred to him as "Young Will" to her, his last name may have been Oakley, but I'm not sure.

I believe her first name was Elizabeth. She was always so full of enthusiasm and she kept up with Alabama football better than you'd expect a young girl would.

My deepest heartfelt sympathy to her family and friends. She will be missed.
Yes she always thought Will Oakley was hot, he was the WR that played with Tebow at Nease.

I believe that's her. She posted a lot back when she was just a teenager and wanting to attend UA. Very sad news.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Man that's crazy. I remember her well.

BamaDynasty

Scout Team
May 9, 2003
Smyrna,GA,USA
Very sad to hear this. I remember her pure enthusiasm back in the early 2000's as a teen posting about the Tide and her plans to attend UA. RIP and prayers to her family.

CB4

Hall of Fame
Aug 8, 2011
Birmingham, AL
I never made the connection that she and @UAReba were one and the same until just now. Big loss. She was an incredible person. Here's her obituary if any of you hadn't seen it yet.

http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/rebeccalittle/journal/view/id/53654ef5ab28b9fc40006cbe
I too followed @UAReba on Twitter. I was heart broken to hear of her passing this weekend. She always remained hopeful and courageous despite facing difficult odds. I only hope that, when my time comes, I can face it with the grace and humility that @UAReba showed.

Rest in peace, young lady and the peace of the Lord be with your family.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.